Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae hands.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I always thought they were based on bat wings which pretty much look exactly like that (or at least very close). If you want to say anything is weird its the fact that they have extra appendages in the form of "hands" which could be considered a waste of weight. But I guess it makes no difference when looking at gigantic 10-ton flying beasts.
I always thought they were based on bat wings which pretty much look exactly like that (or at least very close). If you want to say anything is weird its the fact that they have extra appendages in the form of "hands" which could be considered a waste of weight. But I guess it makes no difference when looking at gigantic 10-ton flying beasts.
XABZwLO.gif
Who in their ever-loving right mind necro'd this horrible thing
Who in their ever-loving right mind necro'd this horrible thing
AH
I just now realized actual fae hands are 2-3 digits yikes.
I just now realized actual fae hands are 2-3 digits yikes.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
why do I keep torturing myself and going onto threads like these.
why do I keep torturing myself and going onto threads like these.
BuDq0ZK.gif
Y a l i k e j a z z (hands)
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
You all just..
You can't stop pointing out the worst things, it never stops
You all just..
You can't stop pointing out the worst things, it never stops
She/Her pronouns button
A pixel art gif of a sparkling blue 90's computer with the lightning icon on its screen
[quote name="lucifurLaurens" date="2020-10-04 09:40:07" ] Y a l i k e j a z z (hands) [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/28e137d84c77555be5400b6d67b569dd/tenor.gif[/img]
lucifurLaurens wrote on 2020-10-04 09:40:07:
tenor.gif
I've seen this as soon as I joined and thought it was just widely accepted that faes fly with jazz hands
I've seen this as soon as I joined and thought it was just widely accepted that faes fly with jazz hands

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

That's because they are hands! They're just really elongated and reshaped to be a wing, like a chicken hand, Pterodaustro hand or a bat hand. Also, the wrist bending at that angle is completely normal although it is a bit exaggerated. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/67/0e/9f670e5316b7effe6b08086c5dd33821.jpg[/img] [quote name="Sunken" date="2018-08-29 17:42:43" ] Fun fact: wings ARE hands I’m on mobile but to sum things up, look at a comparison of bat wings, bird wings, and a human arm. w I n k [/quote] op, ily
That's because they are hands! They're just really elongated and reshaped to be a wing, like a chicken hand, Pterodaustro hand or a bat hand.

Also, the wrist bending at that angle is completely normal although it is a bit exaggerated.

9f670e5316b7effe6b08086c5dd33821.jpg
Sunken wrote on 2018-08-29 17:42:43:
Fun fact: wings ARE hands

I’m on mobile but to sum things up, look at a comparison of bat wings, bird wings, and a human arm. w I n k

op, ily
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Marilill" date="2018-03-28 12:18:47" ] What did you expected from Arcanist himself? :P [/quote] Time to yeet a god.
Marilill wrote on 2018-03-28 12:18:47:
What did you expected from Arcanist himself? :P
Time to yeet a god.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8