Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115
slowly grabs drawing tablet as more potato-y ideas are formed

@nappez come join this chaos
slowly grabs drawing tablet as more potato-y ideas are formed

@nappez come join this chaos
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
i ate way too many potatoes
i ate way too many potatoes
[quote name="iamthegirraffe" date="2018-03-26 09:44:51" ] [quote name="Emandra" date="2018-03-26 09:37:48" ] [quote name="thefemaledoctor" date="2018-03-26 09:23:05" ] @/iamthegirraffe We should create a special banner just for them [/quote] Yes [/quote] Who made the last one... Erra? (I have no idea how to lol) [/quote] What do I need to make now?
iamthegirraffe wrote on 2018-03-26 09:44:51:
Emandra wrote on 2018-03-26 09:37:48:
thefemaledoctor wrote on 2018-03-26 09:23:05:
@/iamthegirraffe
We should create a special banner just for them
Yes
Who made the last one... Erra? (I have no idea how to lol)
What do I need to make now?
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Hm. This seems oddly familiar...
Hm. This seems oddly familiar...
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
How so?
@Abderus
How so?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Abderus

I think I can see why
@Abderus

I think I can see why
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
I love it, don't get me wrong. It just reminds me of days long past XD
I love it, don't get me wrong. It just reminds me of days long past XD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
Also, I would like to note that I plan on making a new and improved banner that is of better quality than the first one--never thought this would all get so popular!
Also, I would like to note that I plan on making a new and improved banner that is of better quality than the first one--never thought this would all get so popular!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Oh heck yes!
Oh heck yes!
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
I stumbled upon the Mighty PotatoKeeper's dominion and, as awe flooded over me, my decision was made. It is my true destiny to join the Potato Flight as a spudling. To make sure my full respect is given, I looked through the thread, copied EVERY admitence I could find, and combined them into what I think should be the official oath. Here it is. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I [INSERT USERNAME] solemnly swear to give praise to the Potatokeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. [u]All hail PotatoKeeper[/u]! Not only should members need to say the oath in the chat, but they also need to have [u]at least[/u] the line "All hail PotatoKeeper" in their bio. The familiar should be a curly fry snake as someone mentioned before, and if someone could photoshop that I would pay them a few k treasure and put it in this post! I think the order of lair names should be as follows: Lesser - Potato Plantations Mighty - Mashed Potato Marshes Venerable - Curly Fry Canyon Ancient - Crispy Castles I think the PotatoKeeper needs to be worked for so I just scryed his majesty up. Here he is! The Genes are: Primary: Ginger Clown Secondary: Dirt Daub Tertiary: Tan Stained [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=3&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=12&winggene=7&wings=162&auth=13e687fc9a63f01a374fb452f6c3a2ea7673e4c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If anyone has any minor suggestions, message me and I can add it to here if it's a good idea(and most things are)! Of course large suggestions should be stated on this thread! ALL HAIL POTATOKEEPER!!
I stumbled upon the Mighty PotatoKeeper's dominion and, as awe flooded over me, my decision was made. It is my true destiny to join the Potato Flight as a spudling. To make sure my full respect is given, I looked through the thread, copied EVERY admitence I could find, and combined them into what I think should be the official oath. Here it is.

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I [INSERT USERNAME] solemnly swear to give praise to the Potatokeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

Not only should members need to say the oath in the chat, but they also need to have at least the line "All hail PotatoKeeper" in their bio.

The familiar should be a curly fry snake as someone mentioned before, and if someone could photoshop that I would pay them a few k treasure and put it in this post!

I think the order of lair names should be as follows:
Lesser - Potato Plantations
Mighty - Mashed Potato Marshes
Venerable - Curly Fry Canyon
Ancient - Crispy Castles

I think the PotatoKeeper needs to be worked for so I just scryed his majesty up. Here he is! The Genes are:

Primary: Ginger Clown
Secondary: Dirt Daub
Tertiary: Tan Stained

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=3&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=12&winggene=7&wings=162&auth=13e687fc9a63f01a374fb452f6c3a2ea7673e4c9&dummyext=prev.png

If anyone has any minor suggestions, message me and I can add it to here if it's a good idea(and most things are)! Of course large suggestions should be stated on this thread!

ALL HAIL POTATOKEEPER!!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115