Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
-rises from hiatus- Huzzah!!!! @AtomicSharkChild @Fateweaver @Emandra @PandaCentaur @boooGALoo @Skeledra @Iamthegirraffe @Rozeycentaur @BellumInvictus @SilverStranger @Kano3Shuuya @Tripp @AkariSama @VmprKitty @NorthStar1023 @AlateFeline @Alarkota @MidnightWolfStar @Flamestar03 @Swaggiep34 @Maevepanda @FuzzyBelly @Serron @Veritable @Doitsu @JIHOOTUTTLE @BlackRayser @Amphithere @SerenityGale @Siouxsie @Boxerwing @Nightfurypizza @DarkSkyTheDemon @Darkmoonbreeder [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40388864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/403889/40388864_350.png[/img][/url] Potato flight!!! Assemble!!
-rises from hiatus-

Huzzah!!!!

@AtomicSharkChild @Fateweaver @Emandra @PandaCentaur @boooGALoo @Skeledra @Iamthegirraffe @Rozeycentaur @BellumInvictus @SilverStranger @Kano3Shuuya @Tripp @AkariSama @VmprKitty @NorthStar1023 @AlateFeline
@Alarkota @MidnightWolfStar @Flamestar03 @Swaggiep34 @Maevepanda @FuzzyBelly @Serron @Veritable @Doitsu @JIHOOTUTTLE @BlackRayser @Amphithere @SerenityGale @Siouxsie @Boxerwing @Nightfurypizza @DarkSkyTheDemon @Darkmoonbreeder

40388864_350.png

Potato flight!!! Assemble!!
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
Potato flight!!!!
Potato flight!!!!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
POTATO FLIGHT!
honorable screech
POTATO FLIGHT!
honorable screech
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@PandaCentaur
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I kausbrai solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!
@PandaCentaur
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I kausbrai solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
@kausbrai

Welcome!
@kausbrai

Welcome!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@PandaCentaur
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I imceorary solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

I will go from praising a floating noodle to a potato!
@PandaCentaur
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I imceorary solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

I will go from praising a floating noodle to a potato!
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@imceorary

good choice! Welcome to the cult clan!!!
@imceorary

good choice! Welcome to the cult clan!!!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD OMG
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
[quote name="Skeledra" date="2021-02-15 20:10:11" ] I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD OMG [/quote] -cackles-
Skeledra wrote on 2021-02-15 20:10:11:

-cackles-
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
Oh god i’m back in the 2014ish humour

Never leave me again, early 2010s era humour *hug* never
Oh god i’m back in the 2014ish humour