Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind Spirit speculation thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm slightly mad that they chose the obvious for Shadow.

If Wind isn't something like a Common Swift, flying squirrel or a crane, I'm going to jump into the core of the sun.
I'm slightly mad that they chose the obvious for Shadow.

If Wind isn't something like a Common Swift, flying squirrel or a crane, I'm going to jump into the core of the sun.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Hummbirds" date="2018-03-22 21:53:23" ] ): </3 What do you have against adorable hyper, territorial, flying hypodermic needles??? Though we do have 4 hummingbird-ish familiars already, I suppose. [/quote] @Hummbirds There. You answered your own question. I have absolutely nothing against hummingbirds themselves (tini birb, much love <3), but when we have doubles of almost every familiar in the bestiary, an [i]extra[/i] extra one of them just seems unnecessary. also, five years and 22 bears later we stILL DON'T HAVE AN OPOSSUM FAMILIAR. AT LEAST GIVE ME ONE BEFORE REPEATING SPECIES AGAIN, STAFF
Hummbirds wrote on 2018-03-22 21:53:23:
): </3 What do you have against adorable hyper, territorial, flying hypodermic needles???

Though we do have 4 hummingbird-ish familiars already, I suppose.

@Hummbirds

There. You answered your own question. I have absolutely nothing against hummingbirds themselves (tini birb, much love <3), but when we have doubles of almost every familiar in the bestiary, an extra extra one of them just seems unnecessary.

also, five years and 22 bears later we stILL DON'T HAVE AN OPOSSUM FAMILIAR. AT LEAST GIVE ME ONE BEFORE REPEATING SPECIES AGAIN, STAFF
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-03-22 11:01:13" ] Corgi. [/quote] Please, this'd be amazing... Pretty sure I'll love whatever is released, though :D
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-03-22 11:01:13:
Corgi.

Please, this'd be amazing...

Pretty sure I'll love whatever is released, though :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
1. Snake

2. FLYING snake

3. Winged thing (?)

4. Dragonfly

5. . . . Something else?
1. Snake

2. FLYING snake

3. Winged thing (?)

4. Dragonfly

5. . . . Something else?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I really like the idea of a ferret for the Windspirit ^u^
I really like the idea of a ferret for the Windspirit ^u^
reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
Hahah, well I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Whatever it is...hopefully there will be a full sized image somewhere on the public forums so I can take a peak!
Hahah, well I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Whatever it is...hopefully there will be a full sized image somewhere on the public forums so I can take a peak!
@Sytrism
When it appears in Festive Favors, you can just click on the item and the full image preview will appear for the familiar. It's the only place I know of that does this (AH might as well, not sure), but it's convenient.
@Sytrism
When it appears in Festive Favors, you can just click on the item and the full image preview will appear for the familiar. It's the only place I know of that does this (AH might as well, not sure), but it's convenient.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
It’s gotta be a corgi. It’s long and it’s already our mascot.
It’s gotta be a corgi. It’s long and it’s already our mascot.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
[quote name="@vihuff" date="2018-03-23 15:22:58" ] @/Sytrism When it appears in Festive Favors, you can just click on the item and the full image preview will appear for the familiar. It's the only place I know of that does this (AH might as well, not sure), but it's convenient. [/quote] Not sure I'll be able to assess festive favors during the festival, since I still have yet to make my progen.
@vihuff wrote on 2018-03-23 15:22:58:
@/Sytrism
Not sure I'll be able to assess festive favors during the festival, since I still have yet to make my progen.
Wind spirit requirments:

1. Is capable of flight or glide

2. Is part of kingdom Animalia
Wind spirit requirments:

1. Is capable of flight or glide

2. Is part of kingdom Animalia
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8