Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind Spirit speculation thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think it’s gonna be something like a snake

But I think a pelican or a Pegasus would be cool

Better yet a penguin or ostrich cause they can’t even fly
I think it’s gonna be something like a snake

But I think a pelican or a Pegasus would be cool

Better yet a penguin or ostrich cause they can’t even fly
I'd like another snake! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Y8LHVNFeIRWVO/giphy.gif[/img] But we already kiiiinda have a flying snake? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/10229.png[/img] Though we've already had phoenix/bat/rabbit/rat familiars as well, and that didn't stop Fire/Shadow/Light/Plague. :P
I'd like another snake!

giphy.gif

But we already kiiiinda have a flying snake?

10229.png

Though we've already had phoenix/bat/rabbit/rat familiars as well, and that didn't stop Fire/Shadow/Light/Plague. :P
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Hoping for a snake- but unlike the amphithere, a danger noodle. Gimme that green tree viper.

That or a bird of prey- Eagle, falcon, etc.
Hoping for a snake- but unlike the amphithere, a danger noodle. Gimme that green tree viper.

That or a bird of prey- Eagle, falcon, etc.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
i don't think it will happen but a dragonfly would be neat!
i don't think it will happen but a dragonfly would be neat!
i don't check pings, if you need me please dm instead
Hasn't it already been released? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img] I think we've had enough birds, personally, but a dragonfly would be really cool. I expect maybe a snake?
Hasn't it already been released?
611.png
I think we've had enough birds, personally, but a dragonfly would be really cool. I expect maybe a snake?
wq9PoXA.png
There is actually a species of snake which can “fly” through the air, I think the spirit will be one of those
There is actually a species of snake which can “fly” through the air, I think the spirit will be one of those
m87ieVe.png
Definitely going to be a flying squirrel. Definitely !!
except not
Definitely going to be a flying squirrel. Definitely !!
except not
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
how about a chinese dragon creature like familiar ? it's like a flying snake but with legs lol . Add some wings and we got imperials .
how about a chinese dragon creature like familiar ? it's like a flying snake but with legs lol . Add some wings and we got imperials .
tiEnSNJ.png
I feel like it will be a snake, or some kind of long animal (ferret, anyone?)
But who knows, I'll probably be very surprised :'O
I feel like it will be a snake, or some kind of long animal (ferret, anyone?)
But who knows, I'll probably be very surprised :'O
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
actually
i hope its a floating banana
actually
i hope its a floating banana
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8