Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind Spirit speculation thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GreatLordHades Nobody mentioned the Draco Lizards. [img]http://easyscienceforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Flying-Dragon.jpg[/img] C'mon! Recolor it, fancify the body/wings, repose it... Perfect windchild. Right. There. By the way, there have been about five new Satanlings, have you gotten their interviews done yet?
@GreatLordHades
Nobody mentioned the Draco Lizards.
Flying-Dragon.jpg
C'mon! Recolor it, fancify the body/wings, repose it...
Perfect windchild.
Right. There.
By the way, there have been about five new Satanlings, have you gotten their interviews done yet?
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
I want a flying ramen monster familiar!
I want a flying ramen monster familiar!
goSc2L4.png
*chants* Flying tree snake flying tree snake FLYING TREE SNAKE
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[quote name="ToxieToxie" date="2018-03-22 21:27:27" ] *chants* Flying tree snake flying tree snake FLYING TREE SNAKE [/quote]
ToxieToxie wrote on 2018-03-22 21:27:27:
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[img]http://www.kidsdiscover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Flying_Snake.jpg[/img]
Flying_Snake.jpg
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[quote name="FunnyFany" date="2018-03-22 17:42:55" ] Please don't be a hummingbird. Please don't be a hummingbird. Please don't be a hummingbird. plEASE [/quote] @FunnyFany ): </3 What do you have against adorable hyper, territorial, flying hypodermic needles??? Though we do have 4 hummingbird-ish familiars already, I suppose. I know I will never get tired of them, but something more unique like the flying tree snake would be cool.
FunnyFany wrote on 2018-03-22 17:42:55:
Please don't be a hummingbird. Please don't be a hummingbird. Please don't be a hummingbird.

plEASE
@FunnyFany
): </3 What do you have against adorable hyper, territorial, flying hypodermic needles???

Though we do have 4 hummingbird-ish familiars already, I suppose. I know I will never get tired of them, but something more unique like the flying tree snake would be cool.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9hRPUxD.png[/img] sprite of cup noodle... I want it :0
9hRPUxD.png

sprite of cup noodle...
I want it :0
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
wait- some of you consider the hainus to be corgis? i mean there's some resemblance, but they aren't corgis to me...

my hope remains Corgi!
wait- some of you consider the hainus to be corgis? i mean there's some resemblance, but they aren't corgis to me...

my hope remains Corgi!
@Vantrums yeah I was salty about the bat too...
I guess it's expected they'll go with the obvious then :/
@Vantrums yeah I was salty about the bat too...
I guess it's expected they'll go with the obvious then :/
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Dragonfly?

I just like dragonflies and they seem windy to me.
Dragonfly?

I just like dragonflies and they seem windy to me.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8