Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW you see someone with the same vista
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Don't see too many people with mine around anymore TT~TT
Don't see too many people with mine around anymore TT~TT
FD1rkPC.png
*comments to see what vista is on* Anyone else?
*comments to see what vista is on* Anyone else?
4MdcPJR.png
I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen someone else with a coatl vista
I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen someone else with a coatl vista
giphy.gif
[quote name="@arcaneidolriots" date="2018-03-22 12:35:53" ] I've seen a couple other players with the Blooming Grove vista AND have pink Imperials as their avatar dragons, and it always confuses me for a second. Especially if we make back to back posts lol. [/quote] [quote name="@Dullanyan" date="2018-03-22 14:17:55" ] its a good vista so i cant blame anyone w it :3c (i got rly lucky in the coli 2 get this njfdgnj if i get a crystal pool vista i might switch... Hmm) [/quote] [quote name="@Munohs" date="2018-03-22 17:47:47" ] I'm surprised that not that many people go for the blooming grove vista,, its super pretty [/quote] helo vista friends!!! I like mine because it matches Marco :D
@arcaneidolriots wrote on 2018-03-22 12:35:53:
I've seen a couple other players with the Blooming Grove vista AND have pink Imperials as their avatar dragons, and it always confuses me for a second. Especially if we make back to back posts lol.
@Dullanyan wrote on 2018-03-22 14:17:55:
its a good vista so i cant blame anyone w it :3c
(i got rly lucky in the coli 2 get this njfdgnj if i get a crystal pool vista i might switch... Hmm)
@Munohs wrote on 2018-03-22 17:47:47:
I'm surprised that not that many people go for the blooming grove vista,, its super pretty

helo vista friends!!!
I like mine because it matches Marco :D
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
[quote name="ArtisticDragonn" date="2018-03-22 18:09:24" ] sadly cannot relate [/quote] The None Vista is strangely unpopular. Kind of like the Basic Gene. Glad to see a burgeoning Grimore Tribe. Is it seriously called Grimore? I think that's a typo.
ArtisticDragonn wrote on 2018-03-22 18:09:24:
sadly cannot relate
The None Vista is strangely unpopular. Kind of like the Basic Gene.

Glad to see a burgeoning Grimore Tribe.

Is it seriously called Grimore? I think that's a typo.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
For me it’s like WOAH because I have a Kickstarter vista, so it’s like “check it it’s another Kickstarter!”
For me it’s like WOAH because I have a Kickstarter vista, so it’s like “check it it’s another Kickstarter!”
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
-peeks shyly-

Where my buddies at?
-peeks shyly-

Where my buddies at?
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I change mine a lot, but whenever I get bored I switch back to my main: blooming grove + my dragon Flora
I change mine a lot, but whenever I get bored I switch back to my main: blooming grove + my dragon Flora
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@TheThrane" date="2018-03-22 05:33:34" ] Actually, I rarely ever see someone with my vista actually - and if they have it, they're usually better at styling it with a dragon in a matching murky green/brown color scheme ... BUT when I see people with steampunk goggle wearing make imps as their avatar??? That's an instant friend [/quote] She doesn't have on steampunk goggles nor is my avatar but here's my goggles wearing imperial girl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38997892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389979/38997892_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, any Training Fields 1 peeps?
@TheThrane wrote on 2018-03-22 05:33:34:
Actually, I rarely ever see someone with my vista actually - and if they have it, they're usually better at styling it with a dragon in a matching murky green/brown color scheme ...

BUT when I see people with steampunk goggle wearing make imps as their avatar??? That's an instant friend
She doesn't have on steampunk goggles nor is my avatar but here's my goggles wearing imperial girl.

38997892_350.png

Also, any Training Fields 1 peeps?
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
@Metacron @Countercurse Hi!!
@Metacron @Countercurse Hi!!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16