Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW you see someone with the same vista
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Lmao, mine is usually night sky, and I see it everywhere. I think I've only ever seen one other person with this one.
Lmao, mine is usually night sky, and I see it everywhere. I think I've only ever seen one other person with this one.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I think I've only ever seen one other person with this vista.
I think I've only ever seen one other person with this vista.
Nice vista @tahwarts :p
Nice vista @tahwarts :p
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@notAvulpix
henlo
@notAvulpix
henlo
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I haven't seen anyone with the Scorched Forest vista besides me. Makes sense though, it's not the best looking one.
I haven't seen anyone with the Scorched Forest vista besides me. Makes sense though, it's not the best looking one.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I haven't seen anyone here with my vista. It's not the prettiest (I actually prefer Solar and Lantern Forest) but I have a brand! I'm Amazonite! I gotta have the vista with crystals on it.
I haven't seen anyone here with my vista. It's not the prettiest (I actually prefer Solar and Lantern Forest) but I have a brand! I'm Amazonite! I gotta have the vista with crystals on it.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
i have like 40 vistsa so Qwq it happens to me all the time -w-'
i have like 40 vistsa so Qwq it happens to me all the time -w-'
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
I... Honestly don't think I saw anyone yet post with mine in this forum. I'm really surprised by that.
I... Honestly don't think I saw anyone yet post with mine in this forum. I'm really surprised by that.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Greenskeeper vistas, I call upon thee!

My vista isn't too rare. I don't get particularly happy or annoyed, it's just very common. ;p
Greenskeeper vistas, I call upon thee!

My vista isn't too rare. I don't get particularly happy or annoyed, it's just very common. ;p
Haven't seen anyone with the vista I'm using in awhile, probably since it's a gem mp vista.
Haven't seen anyone with the vista I'm using in awhile, probably since it's a gem mp vista.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16