Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW you see someone with the same vista
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="tahwarts" date="2018-03-22 05:21:42" ] [img]https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The+same+hat+how+men+become+best+friendscourtesy+tumblr_148cf2_4983632.jpg[/img] [/quote] @tahwarts @Cunea Same hat!
tahwarts wrote on 2018-03-22 05:21:42:
The+same+hat+how+men+become+best+friendscourtesy+tumblr_148cf2_4983632.jpg

@tahwarts @Cunea

Same hat!
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png

Sunset Hatchery
I see the plegs around often enough.
I see the plegs around often enough.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
tbh that's me when I see someone with the Black Rose Vista and a WC wearing one of the guises
tbh that's me when I see someone with the Black Rose Vista and a WC wearing one of the guises
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I usually have either my Lightweaver or Brightshine vistas on (unless it's some festival), so I don't really see many people with the same as me when it isn't Light's holiday. or if we are conquest pushing
I usually have either my Lightweaver or Brightshine vistas on (unless it's some festival), so I don't really see many people with the same as me when it isn't Light's holiday. or if we are conquest pushing
I'm surprised that not that many people go for the blooming grove vista,, its super pretty
I'm surprised that not that many people go for the blooming grove vista,, its super pretty
*pops in with jellyfish vista*
*pops in with jellyfish vista*
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
I very rarely see anyone else with the gem hoarders vista. Every time I do I get confused for a second thinking I already commented on a thread!
I very rarely see anyone else with the gem hoarders vista. Every time I do I get confused for a second thinking I already commented on a thread!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
sadly cannot relate
sadly cannot relate
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
@Metacron @Rexcaliburr

Hey fellow armory vistas!
@Metacron @Rexcaliburr

Hey fellow armory vistas!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
I haven't seen too many others with my vista.
It's also not a big deal if I do see one.
Just feels a little bit weird. It shouldn't seeing that we have so many users on the forums and a small amount of vistas they can use.
I haven't seen too many others with my vista.
It's also not a big deal if I do see one.
Just feels a little bit weird. It shouldn't seeing that we have so many users on the forums and a small amount of vistas they can use.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16