Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Globe Headcanons
1 2 3
We all wanted to adore this familiar. So what are your headcanons to help you do that?

- the globe is sentient and is like a much quieter and less annoying version of the map from Dora

- the globe is not sentient but is easy to get attached to, like Thor with Mjolnir or Sokka with his boomerang

- the globe is not sentient but has tiny little creatures on it, like Who-Ville

- the globe is sentient and has googly eyes on the other side

Thoughts?
We all wanted to adore this familiar. So what are your headcanons to help you do that?

- the globe is sentient and is like a much quieter and less annoying version of the map from Dora

- the globe is not sentient but is easy to get attached to, like Thor with Mjolnir or Sokka with his boomerang

- the globe is not sentient but has tiny little creatures on it, like Who-Ville

- the globe is sentient and has googly eyes on the other side

Thoughts?
the globe is, quite literally, dead.
the globe is, quite literally, dead.
image.png
well aren't you a ray of sunshine
well aren't you a ray of sunshine
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
the back of it is just a buncha clouds. you cant remove them so no one has an idea of how sornirth looks like past this one continent
the back of it is just a buncha clouds. you cant remove them so no one has an idea of how sornirth looks like past this one continent
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
#2 just for this: [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22sceNMFF1r1lira.gif[/img] but you know a bunch of tiny creatures living on it is cool too ^.^
#2 just for this:
tumblr_m22sceNMFF1r1lira.gif

but you know a bunch of tiny creatures living on it is cool too ^.^
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-19 07:34:26" ] the back of it is just a buncha clouds. you cant remove them so no one has an idea of how sornirth looks like past this one continent [/quote] Ooh what if the clouds only move once a dragon goes there
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-19 07:34:26:
Ooh what if the clouds only move once a dragon goes there
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
For me, the globe kinds of reflects the real world (but shaking it does not affect the real world). I attached it to Sayuri (my current icon) - a cursed sentient doll. She watches the clouds move out of boredom.
For me, the globe kinds of reflects the real world (but shaking it does not affect the real world). I attached it to Sayuri (my current icon) - a cursed sentient doll. She watches the clouds move out of boredom.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
the globe is basically the dragon version of amazon alexa, complete with occasional scary laughter
the globe is basically the dragon version of amazon alexa, complete with occasional scary laughter
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
It's treated as a familiar, because it mysteriously generates coins and chests for some weird reason...
It's treated as a familiar, because it mysteriously generates coins and chests for some weird reason...
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I think I'm gonna attach it to a dragon that thinks it's another Sornieth, but small. And the dragon will also think our Sornieth is a similar untouchable globe floating in the claws of another much larger dragon.
I think I'm gonna attach it to a dragon that thinks it's another Sornieth, but small. And the dragon will also think our Sornieth is a similar untouchable globe floating in the claws of another much larger dragon.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3