Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Globe Headcanons
1 2 3
I think that it is sentient, and has a spirit type thing inside of it. It will become attached to a dragon, and float along beside the dragon. It was formed by a very enthusiastic map maker. (I love it) The globe in my clan belongs to the clan historian.
I think that it is sentient, and has a spirit type thing inside of it. It will become attached to a dragon, and float along beside the dragon. It was formed by a very enthusiastic map maker. (I love it) The globe in my clan belongs to the clan historian.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Sornieth Globes are a preferred pet of cartographers and meteorologists. Thanks to showing the map of Sornieth in real time, cloud movements included, they have provided useful information.
Sornieth Globes are a preferred pet of cartographers and meteorologists. Thanks to showing the map of Sornieth in real time, cloud movements included, they have provided useful information.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Thanks for bringing up that map in Dora. I can officially imagine it singing now.
Thanks for bringing up that map in Dora. I can officially imagine it singing now.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2018-03-19 09:30:51" ] Thanks for bringing up that map in Dora. I can officially imagine it singing now. [/quote] wheyey but seriously I think that it makes cute noises and gets really excited, and like moves around a lot, which causes all the little dragons and stuff to fall off and then it panics lol
clw23 wrote on 2018-03-19 09:30:51:
wheyey

but seriously I think that it makes cute noises and gets really excited, and like moves around a lot, which causes all the little dragons and stuff to fall off and then it panics lol
:D
It's a voodoo doll of Sornieth. They were created to destroy the tiny version of the emperor on it, but if it dies we all die too. :)
It's a voodoo doll of Sornieth. They were created to destroy the tiny version of the emperor on it, but if it dies we all die too. :)
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
I love it. I went and bought a dragon and changed its breed and genes just for this familiar and an accent I have. I've made them a traveler/cartographer dragon. They use this sentient globe to keep track of where they are in case they get lost or end up in uncharted territory. In my lore the globe can change its surface by zooming into areas that my dragon wishes to see at a closer more detailed range.
I love it. I went and bought a dragon and changed its breed and genes just for this familiar and an accent I have. I've made them a traveler/cartographer dragon. They use this sentient globe to keep track of where they are in case they get lost or end up in uncharted territory. In my lore the globe can change its surface by zooming into areas that my dragon wishes to see at a closer more detailed range.
Mwff8lj.png
i headcanon it as a possessed object, much like many of the night of the nocturne familiars
i headcanon it as a possessed object, much like many of the night of the nocturne familiars
w2GVor2.jpg
Its a smaller version of Sornieth with even smaller faes. Shaking the globe is a bad idea. Don't do that.
Its a smaller version of Sornieth with even smaller faes. Shaking the globe is a bad idea. Don't do that.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
as soon as i saw it was a globe i knewww i'd have to make a dragon for it (lore for her was already thought up in my head but this solidified it).

as others have said, it shows sornieth real-time. includes tides, air currents, etc.
the land from the fire lorebook being formed can be technically seen, among other things such as the mountain range in arcane surging upwards.
although disobedient at first, as the dragon bonds with it it becomes more open and helpful, eventually even allowing the dragon to 'zoom' in on a place; the other landmasses will disappear behind the globe to be obscured by clouds while said item (say, the windswept plateau) grew and could be seen more clearly; drafts of air, whether it was stormy or sunny and good for flying.

i really love it aha
as soon as i saw it was a globe i knewww i'd have to make a dragon for it (lore for her was already thought up in my head but this solidified it).

as others have said, it shows sornieth real-time. includes tides, air currents, etc.
the land from the fire lorebook being formed can be technically seen, among other things such as the mountain range in arcane surging upwards.
although disobedient at first, as the dragon bonds with it it becomes more open and helpful, eventually even allowing the dragon to 'zoom' in on a place; the other landmasses will disappear behind the globe to be obscured by clouds while said item (say, the windswept plateau) grew and could be seen more clearly; drafts of air, whether it was stormy or sunny and good for flying.

i really love it aha
It's magical ambiguously sentient amalgamation of the elements much like the NotN familiars [item=Unlikely alliance] and [item=Opposing forces].
It's magical ambiguously sentient amalgamation of the elements much like the NotN familiars Unlikely Alliance and Opposing Forces .
1 2 3