Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Work Place Hazards
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
[quote name="Charias" date="2018-03-12 12:20:55" ] My reaction upon reading this story: LIGHTNING NO [/quote] [size=7]LIGHTNING[/size] [size=7][size=6]YES
Charias wrote on 2018-03-12 12:20:55:
My reaction upon reading this story:

LIGHTNING NO
LIGHTNING

YES
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[img]https://pics.me.me/durr-hburr-techonology-is-bad-fire-is-scary-and-thomas-3310190.png[/img]
durr-hburr-techonology-is-bad-fire-is-scary-and-thomas-3310190.png
rLM2h8D.png
@catgame21234

Hey, fellow mr. Zapman's child! Wouldn't you mind getting new deity as a sibling? It miiiiight involve some explosions.
@catgame21234

Hey, fellow mr. Zapman's child! Wouldn't you mind getting new deity as a sibling? It miiiiight involve some explosions.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@LapisDragon17718 Chasem is a Snapper.

But Lightning blowing things up? I, for one, welcome our new destructive overlords.
@LapisDragon17718 Chasem is a Snapper.

But Lightning blowing things up? I, for one, welcome our new destructive overlords.
AqaqXxe.png
Well with the way this looks to be going, I'm very glad the Labyrinth is more or less as far away from Lightning territory as possible. O_0'
Well with the way this looks to be going, I'm very glad the Labyrinth is more or less as far away from Lightning territory as possible. O_0'
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I get the feeling this wasn't Boss's plan we saw being nefariously enacted.

I mean, it could be. We all know how he is. Building giant disaster machines for the sake of SCIENCE is not out of the question.

But the majority of the story was cute stuff about good Lightning babies being innocent. Either Boss has started to exclude the majority of his flight from his big plans, or someone else has big plans of their own >.> Faes with world domination dreams maybe?
*cues up Pinky and The Brain*
I get the feeling this wasn't Boss's plan we saw being nefariously enacted.

I mean, it could be. We all know how he is. Building giant disaster machines for the sake of SCIENCE is not out of the question.

But the majority of the story was cute stuff about good Lightning babies being innocent. Either Boss has started to exclude the majority of his flight from his big plans, or someone else has big plans of their own >.> Faes with world domination dreams maybe?
*cues up Pinky and The Brain*
i enjoyed the story well enough but uhhhh [quote name="middoe" date="2018-03-12 12:34:57" ] [img]https://pics.me.me/durr-hburr-techonology-is-bad-fire-is-scary-and-thomas-3310190.png[/img] [/quote] yeah. my thoughts exactly lmao
i enjoyed the story well enough but uhhhh
middoe wrote on 2018-03-12 12:34:57:
durr-hburr-techonology-is-bad-fire-is-scary-and-thomas-3310190.png

yeah. my thoughts exactly lmao
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
[quote name="smeen" date="2018-03-12 11:23:25" ] Every other flight: Please no new reactors Lightning flight: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/icfNAqNIOq2oo/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] Hah, I chuckled when I saw that. So I'm guessing that this new reactor is what's going to cause all that trouble we saw in the Ten Eyes chapter. Building a huge reactor on the biggest ley line in Lightning's territory can't possibly end well, can it? You're just going to blow up the world again! D: At least it won't be our fault this time? Maybe? Also, does this mean that the Shock Switch game is an actual real thing in Sornieth?
smeen wrote on 2018-03-12 11:23:25:
Every other flight: Please no new reactors

Lightning flight:
giphy.gif

Hah, I chuckled when I saw that.

So I'm guessing that this new reactor is what's going to cause all that trouble we saw in the Ten Eyes chapter. Building a huge reactor on the biggest ley line in Lightning's territory can't possibly end well, can it? You're just going to blow up the world again! D: At least it won't be our fault this time? Maybe?

Also, does this mean that the Shock Switch game is an actual real thing in Sornieth?
xpP2XdL.png
I think Gertrude was only uncerimoniously kicked out and the leyline devices thrown in her general direction, not killed. Cold comfort when she's homeless in a desert, but yeah.

So uh the last stories I recall involving disrupting leylines had REALLY BAD REALITY WARPING consequences, and I'll guess this will be no different. Very interesting story though, and I hope the last ones also start providing explanation to the cliffhangers in the first 5(Wind not included) :o
I think Gertrude was only uncerimoniously kicked out and the leyline devices thrown in her general direction, not killed. Cold comfort when she's homeless in a desert, but yeah.

So uh the last stories I recall involving disrupting leylines had REALLY BAD REALITY WARPING consequences, and I'll guess this will be no different. Very interesting story though, and I hope the last ones also start providing explanation to the cliffhangers in the first 5(Wind not included) :o
QYzhmAi.png
1. the "SHOOOOCK SWIIIIITCH" line made me laugh so hard you don't understand
2. I can't see any way that a reactor wouldn't be a horrible idea
1. the "SHOOOOCK SWIIIIITCH" line made me laugh so hard you don't understand
2. I can't see any way that a reactor wouldn't be a horrible idea
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian