Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Work Place Hazards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
nuclear reactor nuclear reactor nuclear reactor DRAGON WAR NEW GOD MASS EXPLOSION HYPE

i might be getting a little too out of hand
nuclear reactor nuclear reactor nuclear reactor DRAGON WAR NEW GOD MASS EXPLOSION HYPE

i might be getting a little too out of hand
OjYCOIV.png
Well, guess the greedy organizations had to score in one of the lands. They lost to the worker's revolution in Fire and weren't allowed into the caverns in Earth.

But poor Lightning. A reactor on a major source of magic probably won't end well. Even if they do manage to stabilize it, the Oculus of the Eleven won't be very happy, and might even kick poor Beatrix out for good! And if there's only 10 flights represented in the neutral faction, there's likely going to be some major political problems in the future.
Well, guess the greedy organizations had to score in one of the lands. They lost to the worker's revolution in Fire and weren't allowed into the caverns in Earth.

But poor Lightning. A reactor on a major source of magic probably won't end well. Even if they do manage to stabilize it, the Oculus of the Eleven won't be very happy, and might even kick poor Beatrix out for good! And if there's only 10 flights represented in the neutral faction, there's likely going to be some major political problems in the future.
Poor Gertrude. I wonder what's happening to her?
Poor Gertrude. I wonder what's happening to her?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
[quote name="Before" date="2018-03-12 09:48:43" ] Well, guess the greedy organizations had to score in one of the lands. They lost to the worker's revolution in Fire and weren't allowed into the caverns in Earth. But poor Lightning. A reactor on a major source of magic probably won't end well. Even if they do manage to stabilize it, the Oculus of the Eleven won't be very happy, and might even kick poor Beatrix out for good! And if there's only 10 flights represented in the neutral faction, there's likely going to be some major political problems in the future. [/quote] …just how big is this Oculus of the Eleven? like i get it its popping everywhere but do they have any connection to the gods? Are they even exulted?
Before wrote on 2018-03-12 09:48:43:

…just how big is this Oculus of the Eleven?
i get it its popping everywhere but do they have any connection to the gods? Are they even exulted?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
That fae is a savage.
That's gud.
That fae is a savage.
That's gud.
Aaaand back to being mundane.

Building a reactor, huh. What do they say about history repeating itself...? And trust Lightning to be portrayed as the "greedy corporation" of the world. Granted, we don't even know if these guys ARE from Lightning, since it mentions one of the mains not recognising any of the new workers.

...are we about to get an Umbrella Corporation Flight? I'd be down for that.
Aaaand back to being mundane.

Building a reactor, huh. What do they say about history repeating itself...? And trust Lightning to be portrayed as the "greedy corporation" of the world. Granted, we don't even know if these guys ARE from Lightning, since it mentions one of the mains not recognising any of the new workers.

...are we about to get an Umbrella Corporation Flight? I'd be down for that.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I just wonder if Stormcatcher approves of this or if he's just forgotten to keep up to date with his children and now they're going crazy and he's too busy drinking energy drinks and has the music volume up too high to hear them.
I just wonder if Stormcatcher approves of this or if he's just forgotten to keep up to date with his children and now they're going crazy and he's too busy drinking energy drinks and has the music volume up too high to hear them.
OjYCOIV.png
CRAKLINNE NO

In all honesty, I love it. Wouldn't expect a fae to be so savage.
CRAKLINNE NO

In all honesty, I love it. Wouldn't expect a fae to be so savage.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I really hope a deity actually appears in the lore
I really hope a deity actually appears in the lore
[quote name="Gazebo" date="2018-03-12 09:56:12" ] I just wonder if Stormcatcher approves of this or if he's just forgotten to keep up to date with his children and now they're going crazy and he's too busy drinking energy drinks and has the music volume up too high to hear them. [/quote] He's probably busy screaming about the lightning omg I hope they continue these stories, this one actually made me pretty angry omg
Gazebo wrote on 2018-03-12 09:56:12:
He's probably busy screaming about the lightning omg

I hope they continue these stories, this one actually made me pretty angry omg
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14