Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can the gods be exalted?
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 125 126
@catmeow1

If you are referring to me, I am a bit confused. Judging from your post joking about banning non-admins for using red font, I figured you were just having fun as well, so I responded likewise.
@catmeow1

If you are referring to me, I am a bit confused. Judging from your post joking about banning non-admins for using red font, I figured you were just having fun as well, so I responded likewise.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
I was, @Erra . I just can’t communicate well online. Also I thought you were legitimately trying to convince me you were an admin, so my bad
I was, @Erra . I just can’t communicate well online. Also I thought you were legitimately trying to convince me you were an admin, so my bad
@Xhaztol Well if you lost treasure from exalting the Icewarden, couldn't you or one of the other FR team members just add it back??? (:'3
@Xhaztol Well if you lost treasure from exalting the Icewarden, couldn't you or one of the other FR team members just add it back??? (:'3
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I would die on the inside if that happened to light mum
I would die on the inside if that happened to light mum
qnkG3ol.png
@DelTacoisBetter I wonder if that's what happened to the Tidelord
@DelTacoisBetter I wonder if that's what happened to the Tidelord
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@novablu or shocking papa? Or or or I don't really care bout the arcanist he is the youngest youngest god makes big mistakes but what bout rocky pa? Or plague mum? Some big mistakes my dude... Especially tidepod pa
@novablu or shocking papa? Or or or I don't really care bout the arcanist he is the youngest youngest god makes big mistakes but what bout rocky pa? Or plague mum? Some big mistakes my dude... Especially tidepod pa
qnkG3ol.png
@DelTacoisBetter I'm now calling him Tidepod
@DelTacoisBetter I'm now calling him Tidepod
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
[quote name="NovaBlu" date="2018-07-16 16:19:01" ] I'm now calling him Tidepod [/quote] this ^^
NovaBlu wrote on 2018-07-16 16:19:01:
I'm now calling him Tidepod
this ^^
OC9E4r3.png
It already happened once, another icicle exalted Shadowbinder
Where did water flight go though, if tidelord's gone?
It already happened once, another icicle exalted Shadowbinder
Where did water flight go though, if tidelord's gone?
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Yeah, it's called self care.
Yeah, it's called self care.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time