Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Greatest Mass Opening™-Coli Revamp!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Drezdin Did you make back the treasure/gems you spent on the chests with the treasure/gems you got from the chests?
@Drezdin Did you make back the treasure/gems you spent on the chests with the treasure/gems you got from the chests?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright

Nope! Raw currency was rarely half of the cost. The only way to make a profit is to sell the good loot and get more dragon dosh! That is the current goal of my shop thead:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2269093
@AlvildaBright

Nope! Raw currency was rarely half of the cost. The only way to make a profit is to sell the good loot and get more dragon dosh! That is the current goal of my shop thead:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2269093
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin

I have to applaud you dude, absolutely amazing !!
@Drezdin

I have to applaud you dude, absolutely amazing !!
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
@nyabewithyou

Thank you for the kind words! My goal was to do something Flight Rising had never seen before, and I think I succeeded. ;D

The highlight was really the part right after I finished opening the Iron Chests, and I realized I was going to have to screenshot 301 pages of apparel... Oh geez. But it was a learning experience, as I took the opportunity to discover how to turn my screenshots into gifs so I wouldn't have to post all 301 screenshots individually to the forums!
@nyabewithyou

Thank you for the kind words! My goal was to do something Flight Rising had never seen before, and I think I succeeded. ;D

The highlight was really the part right after I finished opening the Iron Chests, and I realized I was going to have to screenshot 301 pages of apparel... Oh geez. But it was a learning experience, as I took the opportunity to discover how to turn my screenshots into gifs so I wouldn't have to post all 301 screenshots individually to the forums!
@Drezdin yea i saw which I thought was great organization and planning. You have such good patience heck.
@Drezdin yea i saw which I thought was great organization and planning. You have such good patience heck.
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
@nyabewithyou

Yep yep, all in all it took about a week to open all the chests, screenshot everything, and record the loot in my not-small spreadsheet! I suppose you could say that patience is one of my superpowers - that, and a combination of a love for data and a skill for repetitive tasks! So doing this kind of thing is right up my alley, haha.
@nyabewithyou

Yep yep, all in all it took about a week to open all the chests, screenshot everything, and record the loot in my not-small spreadsheet! I suppose you could say that patience is one of my superpowers - that, and a combination of a love for data and a skill for repetitive tasks! So doing this kind of thing is right up my alley, haha.
@Drezdin those are great skills to have !!
@Drezdin those are great skills to have !!
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
@Drezdin
wow nice If only i have as much patience as you lol . That's a nice capacity to have .
@Drezdin
wow nice If only i have as much patience as you lol . That's a nice capacity to have .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29