Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What items do you collect?
1 2
Everything out of the paranoia of a Swipp/Baldwin item.

On an actual "consciously collecting" note, UM accents. All the pretty accents. All of them.
Everything out of the paranoia of a Swipp/Baldwin item.

On an actual "consciously collecting" note, UM accents. All the pretty accents. All of them.
uCR5SCW.png
i really like me some raven (its a food item)
i really like me some raven (its a food item)
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="retrodetective" date=2017-12-13 12:50:42] [item=silver pocketwatch][item=hourglass][item=copper pocketwatch][item=haste][item=time-turner's sandglass] I need it. I need time. I have no time. I need all the time. I never have enough time. I'm always running out of it, stealing it when I can. [/quote] also since that post was made pre NotN the [item=time devourer] and [item=tick-tock] My clan are time travellers.
retrodetective wrote on 2017-12-13:
Silver Pocketwatch Hourglass Copper Pocketwatch Haste Time-turner's Sandglass

I need it. I need time. I have no time. I need all the time. I never have enough time. I'm always running out of it, stealing it when I can.

also since that post was made pre NotN the Time Devourer and Tick-Tock

My clan are time travellers.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Everything?
One of my main goals on this site is to get a full stack of every material, trinket, and food available
Everything?
One of my main goals on this site is to get a full stack of every material, trinket, and food available
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I've started hoarding Pulsing Relics for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22030597]one of my dragons[/url]. [center][item=pulsing relic][/center] Tiny batteries. Enough of them ought to power at least something.
I've started hoarding Pulsing Relics for one of my dragons.
Pulsing Relic
Tiny batteries. Enough of them ought to power at least something.

Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
SOULS [item=ghostly aura] And Mirrors [item=mirror]
SOULS
Ghostly Aura
And Mirrors
Mirror
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png