Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446
Well the hype sure died quick..
Well the hype sure died quick..
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2018-03-03 16:15:52" ] [quote name="Kano3Shuuya" date="2018-03-03 12:59:18" ] page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh [/quote] 222 more pages yall [/quote] No thank you
StarfallQueen wrote on 2018-03-03 16:15:52:
Kano3Shuuya wrote on 2018-03-03 12:59:18:
page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh
222 more pages yall
No thank you
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-03-03 17:49:27" ] I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots [/quote] Oh same.
Astrophile wrote on 2018-03-03 17:49:27:
Oh same.
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-03 17:53:32" ] [quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-03-03 17:49:27" ] I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots [/quote] Oh same. [/quote] Imagine the flood gates opening, so many Marioskid and Golf bots lol I am leery about open reg, especially when it took so long for golf bot to be shut down.
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-03-03 17:53:32:
Astrophile wrote on 2018-03-03 17:49:27:
Oh same.

Imagine the flood gates opening, so many Marioskid and Golf bots lol

I am leery about open reg, especially when it took so long for golf bot to be shut down.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
I only wanna know what that mystery familiar’s about.
I only wanna know what that mystery familiar’s about.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
literally bought a dragon just to name it hype for this update xD
literally bought a dragon just to name it hype for this update xD
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
I updated the spreadsheet

Our hype has come to a screeching halt. I can't enter the next set of data until we reach 450 pages. It's also been 2 days since 440 pages, and were halfway to 450. We have gone into negative hype. I can believe it though, the update was a bit of a letdown.

But huge thanks to @Mazarine for filling in the posts per hour data! Lemme give you a quick hug *hugs*

But we probably won't be updating the posts per hour anymore, just because all of the deities have already spoken. It isn't really worth it to continue.
I updated the spreadsheet

Our hype has come to a screeching halt. I can't enter the next set of data until we reach 450 pages. It's also been 2 days since 440 pages, and were halfway to 450. We have gone into negative hype. I can believe it though, the update was a bit of a letdown.

But huge thanks to @Mazarine for filling in the posts per hour data! Lemme give you a quick hug *hugs*

But we probably won't be updating the posts per hour anymore, just because all of the deities have already spoken. It isn't really worth it to continue.
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@antisocialgem

Thanks for the hype tracking. I agree that post the update it's probably not worth tracking anymore.
@antisocialgem

Thanks for the hype tracking. I agree that post the update it's probably not worth tracking anymore.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I guess if you look at it from a different perspective, this update is HUGE for the staff. They've been working towards open registration basically since the website was launched. I guess they wanted to do something special for it because it's a big deal for them. Not so much for us.

I'll happily celebrate the staff fulfilling one of their many dreams for this site. Congratulations you guys, you have made and are still making this site a great place for us <3 <3 <3
I guess if you look at it from a different perspective, this update is HUGE for the staff. They've been working towards open registration basically since the website was launched. I guess they wanted to do something special for it because it's a big deal for them. Not so much for us.

I'll happily celebrate the staff fulfilling one of their many dreams for this site. Congratulations you guys, you have made and are still making this site a great place for us <3 <3 <3
photofunky.gif
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446