Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446
@ToxicToucan It is a lot bigger and exciting when you think about it that way. But don't we already have a dragon overpopulation problem?
@ToxicToucan It is a lot bigger and exciting when you think about it that way. But don't we already have a dragon overpopulation problem?
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
[quote name="Mycatking" date="2018-02-19 06:23:50" ] [quote name="Nekomori" date="2018-02-25 03:20:20" ] Has anyone considered that it normally takes the deities years to really do anything? Like, time moves differently for them than the rest of us. Maybe, perhaps, they are just now reacting to the creation of Bogsneaks! They are waking up to acknowledge a new deity and the start of a new flight. [center]The deity of the new Alchemy flight, and the creator the Bogsneaks, all hail the newest dragon god: [b]Brewmaster[/b]! Formally known as Baldwin :)[/center] [/quote][/quote] my random progen's name is Brewmaster, don't do this to me
Mycatking wrote on 2018-02-19 06:23:50:
Nekomori wrote on 2018-02-25 03:20:20:
Has anyone considered that it normally takes the deities years to really do anything? Like, time moves differently for them than the rest of us. Maybe, perhaps, they are just now reacting to the creation of Bogsneaks! They are waking up to acknowledge a new deity and the start of a new flight.
The deity of the new Alchemy flight, and the creator the Bogsneaks, all hail the newest dragon god: Brewmaster! Formally known as Baldwin :)
my random progen's name is Brewmaster, don't do this to me
ex5BGkW.png
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-03-03 17:49:27" ] I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots [/quote] What's wrong with young.
Astrophile wrote on 2018-03-03 17:49:27:
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots
What's wrong with young.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
[quote name="Lycaon1765" date="2018-03-06 12:24:11" ] [quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-03-03 17:49:27" ] I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots [/quote] What's wrong with young. [/quote] It might mean that very.. immature people might join and we could see this place look like Animal Jam.
Lycaon1765 wrote on 2018-03-06 12:24:11:
Astrophile wrote on 2018-03-03 17:49:27:
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one scared about open reg... especially younger players and bots
What's wrong with young.
It might mean that very.. immature people might join and we could see this place look like Animal Jam.
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Well, there where always some rare finds in Animal Jam.
Well, there where always some rare finds in Animal Jam.
Let it SPARKLE~
Make all our blood DISSIPATE~
And take away all our PAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN~
Hail to thy Event Familiar~
You will save my life~
But still...
Let it SPARKLE~
Make sure no one’s UNDERAGED~
And take away all our PAAAAIIIIIIIIN~
oof I sang
Let it SPARKLE~
Make all our blood DISSIPATE~
And take away all our PAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN~
Hail to thy Event Familiar~
You will save my life~
But still...
Let it SPARKLE~
Make sure no one’s UNDERAGED~
And take away all our PAAAAIIIIIIIIN~
oof I sang
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEE

HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEE

art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
[quote name="ArtsyDragon7" date="2018-03-10 16:15:33" ] HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEE [/quote] Our hype levels went negative. It was depressing.
ArtsyDragon7 wrote on 2018-03-10 16:15:33:
HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEE
Our hype levels went negative.
It was depressing.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
I'd say the hype is back on track :P
I'd say the hype is back on track :P
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
I think the quotes reflect the new stories and lore that was released. Look, winds are changing could signify the fact that the Twisting Crescendo stopped and started to spin the other way. Shadows converge could be whatever happened at the pool. The Plaugbringer and Galadekeeper's messages could be talking about the Final Infection and the the First Seed. The cold reclaims could be talking about the part of the Southern Icefield that has been melting. Flamecaller's message could be talking about eruption that will soon happen in the volcano. Earthshaker's could be talking about the earthquakes? Not too shure about the rest though.

A concerning thought though, is if you read the story for the fire flight, it says there is going to be new land right? Well this might cause a shift in the other flights. It could be good, it could (probably) be bad, but something will change.

Anyhoo, I'm curious to see how this will play out.

Also, @catgame21234, I would like your opinion on this, though you don't need to respond.
I think the quotes reflect the new stories and lore that was released. Look, winds are changing could signify the fact that the Twisting Crescendo stopped and started to spin the other way. Shadows converge could be whatever happened at the pool. The Plaugbringer and Galadekeeper's messages could be talking about the Final Infection and the the First Seed. The cold reclaims could be talking about the part of the Southern Icefield that has been melting. Flamecaller's message could be talking about eruption that will soon happen in the volcano. Earthshaker's could be talking about the earthquakes? Not too shure about the rest though.

A concerning thought though, is if you read the story for the fire flight, it says there is going to be new land right? Well this might cause a shift in the other flights. It could be good, it could (probably) be bad, but something will change.

Anyhoo, I'm curious to see how this will play out.

Also, @catgame21234, I would like your opinion on this, though you don't need to respond.
G2T4rWb.png
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446