Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 445 446
@AIdia
dang...
time to wait for a noggle familiar I guess
@AIdia
dang...
time to wait for a noggle familiar I guess
ew9u8Xp.png
Well, it looks like I am going to start helping the newcomers a lot more!

(as well as constantly begging my dad to come back)
Well, it looks like I am going to start helping the newcomers a lot more!

(as well as constantly begging my dad to come back)
JCKJS HYPE
JCKJS HYPE
tHe hYPe WAs WaRReNTEd scREEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="Aldia" date="2018-03-02 13:35:07" ] @effervience [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png[/img] Check the image URL: [quote] http://flightrising.com/dropbox/event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png[/quote] Not a Noggle... why do I feel slightly sad about this? [s]give me my rainbow noggle[/s] [/quote] I N E E D A R A I N B O W N O G G L E
Aldia wrote on 2018-03-02 13:35:07:
@effervience

event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png
Check the image URL:
Not a Noggle... why do I feel slightly sad about this?

give me my rainbow noggle

I N E E D A R A I N B O W N O G G L E
Tn4aWhc.png
I love how quickly the thread devolved into negativity(not everyone but still, it's interesting to see how quickly the tone turned from excitement to pessimism) I think this will be good personally, I think it's about more than just open reg, it's about flight rising being ready now to move forward in introducing new and exciting things. Like someone said, they're at the stage where they can stop working as much of re-writing, and focus on NEW things!

It doesn't hurt to TRY and see the bright side...
I love how quickly the thread devolved into negativity(not everyone but still, it's interesting to see how quickly the tone turned from excitement to pessimism) I think this will be good personally, I think it's about more than just open reg, it's about flight rising being ready now to move forward in introducing new and exciting things. Like someone said, they're at the stage where they can stop working as much of re-writing, and focus on NEW things!

It doesn't hurt to TRY and see the bright side...
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
I don't think much will change for the community or the economy when this happens, with so many welcome weeks already (and some of them have been showing decreases in registrations) I think it might be a small shift at most for the main base
I don't think much will change for the community or the economy when this happens, with so many welcome weeks already (and some of them have been showing decreases in registrations) I think it might be a small shift at most for the main base
T5GEBka.png
Looks like I need to speed up my meme makeovers to bring this thread some positivity ;)
Looks like I need to speed up my meme makeovers to bring this thread some positivity ;)
3 hours ahead of FR time
Don't get me wrong, I am excited for most of the stuff coming with the event. But it was just kind of disappointing that the main reason for all the hype was open registration. It's like opening a present that you were lead to believe was something you had wanted for forever, and instead you get a pair of socks and a penny.

Now, you may love that new pair of socks and are grateful to have gotten them, but the fact that it was not that something you had been wanting is a bit disappointing.

And that random penny at the bottom of the bag just confuses you, and it frustrates you a bit that the person hyped you up for something so basic.
Don't get me wrong, I am excited for most of the stuff coming with the event. But it was just kind of disappointing that the main reason for all the hype was open registration. It's like opening a present that you were lead to believe was something you had wanted for forever, and instead you get a pair of socks and a penny.

Now, you may love that new pair of socks and are grateful to have gotten them, but the fact that it was not that something you had been wanting is a bit disappointing.

And that random penny at the bottom of the bag just confuses you, and it frustrates you a bit that the person hyped you up for something so basic.
photofunky.gif
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2018-03-02 14:24:28" ] tHe hYPe WAs WaRReNTEd scREEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WBGPFuX.gif[/img]
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-03-02 14:24:28:
WBGPFuX.gif
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 445 446