Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 445 446
[quote name="GlassJungle" date="2018-03-02 12:17:25" ] [quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-02 12:12:46" ] Guys, stop acting like it's the end of the world. The admins will have been preparing for the huge change, and they've always been good about rules/cutting back on trolls in the past. You've got to trust them a little, this site means an awful lot to them and I seriously doubt they're going to let bots overrun it [/quote] This. They know what they're doing, even if there's a slight increase in trolls, bots, etc, they'll quickly be gotten rid of [/quote]
GlassJungle wrote on 2018-03-02 12:17:25:
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-02 12:12:46:
Guys, stop acting like it's the end of the world. The admins will have been preparing for the huge change, and they've always been good about rules/cutting back on trolls in the past.

You've got to trust them a little, this site means an awful lot to them and I seriously doubt they're going to let bots overrun it

This. They know what they're doing, even if there's a slight increase in trolls, bots, etc, they'll quickly be gotten rid of
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-02 12:27:07" ] One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy? [/quote] Flippers are probably gonna have a field day tbh
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-03-02 12:27:07:
One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy?

Flippers are probably gonna have a field day tbh
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-02 12:27:07" ] One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy? [/quote] Yikes that'll make it even worse than it already is
One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy?
Yikes that'll make it even worse than it already is
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2018-03-02 12:28:34" ] [quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-02 12:27:07" ] One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy? [/quote] Yikes that'll make it even worse than it already is [/quote] I don’t know maybe it’ll help because they will be buying cheap dragons and if they community works hard to inform people of exalting for money we might just get a dragon price raise
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2018-03-02 12:28:34:
I don’t know maybe it’ll help because they will be buying cheap dragons and if they community works hard to inform people of exalting for money we might just get a dragon price raise
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="GlassJungle" date="2018-03-02 12:28:21" ] [quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-02 12:27:07" ] One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy? [/quote] Flippers are probably gonna have a field day tbh [/quote] Heck YES my day is coming [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/adb8e9249ff292918e33a80377ab9327/tenor.gif[/img]
GlassJungle wrote on 2018-03-02 12:28:21:

Flippers are probably gonna have a field day tbh

Heck YES my day is coming
tenor.gif
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="0MidnightSol" date="2018-03-02 12:30:33" ] [quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2018-03-02 12:28:34" ] [quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-02 12:27:07" ] One question is, with the open registration, what will the new influx of players do to the economy? [/quote] Yikes that'll make it even worse than it already is [/quote] I don’t know maybe it’ll help because they will be buying cheap dragons and if they community works hard to inform people of exalting for money we might just get a dragon price raise [/quote] Meh the dragon market was never meant to be a place to make money. It was designed to be exactly how it is right now with cheap dergs all over the place. The other AH markets though? I hope those will increase big time (particularly the apparel market). As long as there are plenty of treasure sinks, they should pick up.
0MidnightSol wrote on 2018-03-02 12:30:33:
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2018-03-02 12:28:34:
I don’t know maybe it’ll help because they will be buying cheap dragons and if they community works hard to inform people of exalting for money we might just get a dragon price raise

Meh the dragon market was never meant to be a place to make money. It was designed to be exactly how it is right now with cheap dergs all over the place.

The other AH markets though? I hope those will increase big time (particularly the apparel market). As long as there are plenty of treasure sinks, they should pick up.
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="CrazyRedFire" date="2018-03-02 12:36:13" ] Meh the dragon market was never meant to be a place to make money. It was designed to be exactly how it is right now with cheap dergs all over the place. The other AH markets though? I hope those will increase big time (particularly the apparel market). As long as there are plenty of treasure sinks, they should pick up. [/quote] I'm suddenly afraid for the sprites... prices might rise the more people discover them. Maybe I should get a nature sprite just to have one
CrazyRedFire wrote on 2018-03-02 12:36:13:
Meh the dragon market was never meant to be a place to make money. It was designed to be exactly how it is right now with cheap dergs all over the place.

The other AH markets though? I hope those will increase big time (particularly the apparel market). As long as there are plenty of treasure sinks, they should pick up.
I'm suddenly afraid for the sprites... prices might rise the more people discover them. Maybe I should get a nature sprite just to have one
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I'm super glad I already have the one sprite I want. My custom progen has her nature sprite and they will never part x)

As for the incoming increase in prices on the AH...I am not too happy about it since I live for cheap apparel >:[
I'm super glad I already have the one sprite I want. My custom progen has her nature sprite and they will never part x)

As for the incoming increase in prices on the AH...I am not too happy about it since I live for cheap apparel >:[
photofunky.gif
i'm pretty severely underwhelmed considering the hype, but oh well. we got plenty of other cool stuff recently.
i'm pretty severely underwhelmed considering the hype, but oh well. we got plenty of other cool stuff recently.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Wait... all that just for open registration
Why hype it up when it is useless for players who are already on the site
Wait... all that just for open registration