Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 445 446
I WAS EXPECTING MORE OF YOU FLIGHT RISING!!!!!
I doubt the community will change too drastically. Perhaps a little over time, but having open registration should mean that the number of new players joining every day will be lower compared to the floods during welcome weeks. So long as the majority of people active are older players (at least during the first months) the tradition of the open, good-natured community should still hold...right?

There will be more abandoned accounts, unfortunately. Not having to wait to join means more people who are not necessarily as excited to play fr as those who followed the site's updates to catch the next registration window or ww.

Edit: all in all, I feel that while this very update does not exactly live up to the hype (for me), it does hint at great things to come. And also, yay for coli exp boost and lore! Those will be greatly appreciated~
I doubt the community will change too drastically. Perhaps a little over time, but having open registration should mean that the number of new players joining every day will be lower compared to the floods during welcome weeks. So long as the majority of people active are older players (at least during the first months) the tradition of the open, good-natured community should still hold...right?

There will be more abandoned accounts, unfortunately. Not having to wait to join means more people who are not necessarily as excited to play fr as those who followed the site's updates to catch the next registration window or ww.

Edit: all in all, I feel that while this very update does not exactly live up to the hype (for me), it does hint at great things to come. And also, yay for coli exp boost and lore! Those will be greatly appreciated~
Open reg will mean one thing tho..

more people = more dragons..
old dragon markets will skyrocket I bet

I'm excited
bring all the newbies in!
Open reg will mean one thing tho..

more people = more dragons..
old dragon markets will skyrocket I bet

I'm excited
bring all the newbies in!
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="HoodieCat" date="2018-03-02 13:13:08" ] I WAS EXPECTING MORE OF YOU FLIGHT RISING!!!!! [/quote] I doubt open registration is the event; I'm waiting till March 5th! 'crosses claws'
HoodieCat wrote on 2018-03-02 13:13:08:

I doubt open registration is the event; I'm waiting till March 5th! 'crosses claws'
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
guys, I do believe that the real question is:
is the new familiar noggle? or no noggle?
guys, I do believe that the real question is:
is the new familiar noggle? or no noggle?
ew9u8Xp.png
@effervience [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png[/img] Check the image URL: [quote] http://flightrising.com/dropbox/event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png[/quote] Not a Noggle... why do I feel slightly sad about this? [s]give me my rainbow noggle[/s]
@effervience

event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png
Check the image URL:
Not a Noggle... why do I feel slightly sad about this?

give me my rainbow noggle
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
I wanted a noogle.
I wanted a noogle.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Hopefully there is more excitement in the story that will be unlocked in the days leading up to the event~
Hopefully there is more excitement in the story that will be unlocked in the days leading up to the event~
35324906.png
ONLINE/OUTFITTING/OFFLINE

xxxxxxxxxxxCome check out my Outfitting Shop!xxxxxxxxxxx

If I am looking into more dragons, tell me no for sake of sanity and lair space.
37503251.png
Hopefully, I was looking for a boss. I guess this feels a bit basic.
Hopefully, I was looking for a boss. I guess this feels a bit basic.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
I feel the same way @MoonEclispe :/ I was looking forward to a big event to coincide with the coli revamp. Open registration is just so underwhelming.
I feel the same way @MoonEclispe :/ I was looking forward to a big event to coincide with the coli revamp. Open registration is just so underwhelming.
photofunky.gif
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 445 446