Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Buddies Main Hub V1.0
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Matou

…for?
@Matou

…for?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-04-19 05:33:46" ] [quote name="Dragonartist24" date="2018-04-19 04:28:26" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-04-18 17:44:05" ] Grammar bugs have been fix, [/quote] *eyes emoji* [/quote] It's been plaguing our servers for too long. I hope the bug fix can be helpful for more players to join in our games. Don't you think? [/quote] Oh, I was pointing this out, because 'been fix' is a grammar mistake (it should be "been fixed") and I like irony, but yes, I do think it will be helpful. :)
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-04-19 05:33:46:
Dragonartist24 wrote on 2018-04-19 04:28:26:
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-04-18 17:44:05:
Grammar bugs have been fix,

*eyes emoji*
It's been plaguing our servers for too long. I hope the bug fix can be helpful for more players to join in our games. Don't you think?
Oh, I was pointing this out, because 'been fix' is a grammar mistake (it should be "been fixed") and I like irony, but yes, I do think it will be helpful. :)
[b]HI! IT'S ME! CATTI![/b] Recently I just released it was my 1 year anniversary of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2166340#post_26711918]writing theories for flight rising[/url]!! YAAAY!!! [center][img]https://i.gifer.com/Q84E.gif[/img][/center] Im ah…few ten and one days late BUT! I'm so happy how everything has turned out that I can't help but to celebrate! Thank you everyone who enjoys reading my articles. I may have hickups and we may have had some bumps but all of you really helped me feel more confident with my writing. I can't want to take what I am doing here and maybe make stories one day to entertain the world at large. When I was little I was told how good I was at drawing, but what i really wanted to do was make worlds, and I felt like I could only do that truly through writing. Writing these helps bring my skills up and see how i can become better as an author and publisher. So thank you everyone for supporting my work. I wouldn't have continued to do this without all of you!! In the mean time and the foreseeable future, i'll still be here writing articles! Let's have another great year of Lore, Theories, Writing, Jokes n' Memes, Science, ALL other fields of study, and most of all [b]FUN![/b] To celebrate, you all are welcome to this gif you can use as a badge or a link back to this thread to celebrate the first year! [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813#post_2380813][img]https://i.imgur.com/ary22F6.gif[/img][/url] [/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813#post_2380813][img]https://i.imgur.com/ary22F6.gif[/img][/url] [/code] [right][size=7]Patchnotes for V1.0[/size][/right] [indent][b]New affiliates added! [/b][/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2419680/1][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/22_zpskcordmhr.gif[/img][/url] [size=1][i]ran by @Princesco[/i][/size] [indent]If you've ever looked for a cross clan lore opportunity, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for a long distance lover, an adoptive parent, a best friend or a vicious enemy for your dragon, then we'll provide the necessary tools. [/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2406780][img]https://i.imgur.com/I1fQyoS.png[/img][/url] [indent]Bi weekly lore conversation area where you can submit topics and talk with others about the currently chosen topic, Updates every Wednesday and Sunday (as of this publication)[/indent] [center]= = = = = = =Notify me if you want your banners here!= = = = = = = = Be sure to also check out the links underneath the affiliations [/center] [indent][size=6][b]NEW SECTION[/b][/indent] Check the front page for more details! It'll be where I am dumping random pages i make where I need you to validate me on my poor life choices with photoshop and head cannons. [indent][size=6][b]Article updates![/b][/indent] [b]Breed Data Infograph Compilation [/b][i]has been added[/i] [b]Theory: OculusO'11 not neutral! WAR4ALL[/b] [i]has been added[/i] [indent][size=6][b]Work in progress![/b][/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2417571#post_2417571]LORE BUDDIES COPY n PASTE[/url] // Fighting Game Theory // As voted on the [url= https://discord.gg/uuF33ap]Lore Buddies Discord[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N0hIY1v.png[/img] the next regularly scheduled theory that I plan on writing is about interpeting the map. Though I cant promise that will come next, I promise it is in development now. At the time of this writing school is rapping up and that'll open up so much more free time. This one might be a few parts! That's all for now, see you guys next time! [right] ~Love, Catti [/right] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover @Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie @Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou [/size][/size][/size] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken [/size][/size][/size][/size]
HI! IT'S ME! CATTI!
Recently I just released it was my 1 year anniversary of writing theories for flight rising!! YAAAY!!!
Q84E.gif

Im ah…few ten and one days late BUT! I'm so happy how everything has turned out that I can't help but to celebrate!
Thank you everyone who enjoys reading my articles. I may have hickups and we may have had some bumps but all of you really helped me feel more confident with my writing. I can't want to take what I am doing here and maybe make stories one day to entertain the world at large. When I was little I was told how good I was at drawing, but what i really wanted to do was make worlds, and I felt like I could only do that truly through writing. Writing these helps bring my skills up and see how i can become better as an author and publisher. So thank you everyone for supporting my work. I wouldn't have continued to do this without all of you!!

In the mean time and the foreseeable future, i'll still be here writing articles! Let's have another great year of Lore, Theories, Writing, Jokes n' Memes, Science, ALL other fields of study, and most of all FUN!

To celebrate, you all are welcome to this gif you can use as a badge or a link back to this thread to celebrate the first year!
ary22F6.gif

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813#post_2380813][img]https://i.imgur.com/ary22F6.gif[/img][/url]

Patchnotes for V1.0
New affiliates added!

22_zpskcordmhr.gif ran by @Princesco
If you've ever looked for a cross clan lore opportunity, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for a long distance lover, an adoptive parent, a best friend or a vicious enemy for your dragon, then we'll provide the necessary tools.

I1fQyoS.png

Bi weekly lore conversation area where you can submit topics and talk with others about the currently chosen topic, Updates every Wednesday and Sunday (as of this publication)
= = = = = = =Notify me if you want your banners here!= = = = = = = =

Be sure to also check out the links underneath the affiliations

NEW SECTION
Check the front page for more details! It'll be where I am dumping random pages i make where I need you to validate me on my poor life choices with photoshop and head cannons.

Article updates!

Breed Data Infograph Compilation
has been added

Theory: OculusO'11 not neutral! WAR4ALL
has been added

Work in progress!

LORE BUDDIES COPY n PASTE // Fighting Game Theory //
As voted on the Lore Buddies Discord

N0hIY1v.png
the next regularly scheduled theory that I plan on writing is about interpeting the map. Though I cant promise that will come next, I promise it is in development now. At the time of this writing school is rapping up and that'll open up so much more free time. This one might be a few parts!

That's all for now, see you guys next time!

~Love, Catti

@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken

Congrats on your one one year (and 11 days) anniversary!
Congrats on your one one year (and 11 days) anniversary!
A year? Wow! I'm glad this is a thing (i discovered only recently unfortunately) I've learnt so much form these theories, and I've had a lot of fun reading through them :D
Seriously, your "in the image of" one has made me want to study genetics in the near future

Keep up the good work!!
A year? Wow! I'm glad this is a thing (i discovered only recently unfortunately) I've learnt so much form these theories, and I've had a lot of fun reading through them :D
Seriously, your "in the image of" one has made me want to study genetics in the near future

Keep up the good work!!
[quote name="@Araucaria" date="2018-04-26 18:44:16" ] A year? Wow! I'm glad this is a thing (i discovered only recently unfortunately) I've learnt so much form these theories, and I've had a lot of fun reading through them :D Seriously, your "in the image of" one has made me want to study genetics in the near future Keep up the good work!! [/quote] Oh goodness, i hope you find a lot of joy in that career and you can do a lot of good in the world!!! if i may? I highly recommend this youtuber to you. He primarialy focuses on space and hypothetical situations about space travel but I think this video would be relevent to you! =D!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg&ab_channel=IsaacArthur I love reading comments, so dont be affrade to talk even in older articals!
@Araucaria wrote on 2018-04-26 18:44:16:

Keep up the good work!!

Oh goodness, i hope you find a lot of joy in that career and you can do a lot of good in the world!!!
if i may? I highly recommend this youtuber to you. He primarialy focuses on space and hypothetical situations about space travel but I think this video would be relevent to you! =D!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg&ab_channel=IsaacArthur

I love reading comments, so dont be affrade to talk even in older articals!
Congrats on one year!! I love the work that you do and the effort you put into your work is amazing!! Congrats!
Congrats on one year!! I love the work that you do and the effort you put into your work is amazing!! Congrats!
:D
@catgame21234
Woah, Thank you so much!! That video sure was inspiring :D (kinda makes me want to research the possibility of actually creating dragons based on pterodactyls' DNA)
Thank you again! I'm certainly keeping the link handy ;))
@catgame21234
Woah, Thank you so much!! That video sure was inspiring :D (kinda makes me want to research the possibility of actually creating dragons based on pterodactyls' DNA)
Thank you again! I'm certainly keeping the link handy ;))
@catgame21234 could I be added to the list? :)
@catgame21234 could I be added to the list? :)

update

Due to me choseing to pick up life and try to get my work started, I'm ging to have to close down shop for a wile and hit into an hiatus.
ill try my best to still use the ping list when I can and when I want I will write theries, but right now theres no steam in that tank.

if you are interested in following my work yu can keep an eye on me on my tumblr for all my artowkr I'm going to be shoving out, my goal short term goal right now is to get commissions to buy more equitment to make my illistratons with, this includes softwear and hardwear upgrades since im looking at about 4 to 5 years overdue for an upgrade.
Long term I am going tobe focuseing on planting seeds where I can get a steady source of revenue such as merch and hopefuly making a videogame.

My Tumblr so you can keep track of me

Thank you everyone for your support and I'll still be writing when I can, just not now. =)
This little project has given me a lot more confidence with my writing, and the interactions both sour and bright taught me how to handle many different situations. The old shy me would have never thought I would have hundreds of people know my name and talk about me, and I cant wait to make that thousands and, or just enough to, have a happy living for myself.

I can do this because of all of you.

Thank you.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat

update

Due to me choseing to pick up life and try to get my work started, I'm ging to have to close down shop for a wile and hit into an hiatus.
ill try my best to still use the ping list when I can and when I want I will write theries, but right now theres no steam in that tank.

if you are interested in following my work yu can keep an eye on me on my tumblr for all my artowkr I'm going to be shoving out, my goal short term goal right now is to get commissions to buy more equitment to make my illistratons with, this includes softwear and hardwear upgrades since im looking at about 4 to 5 years overdue for an upgrade.
Long term I am going tobe focuseing on planting seeds where I can get a steady source of revenue such as merch and hopefuly making a videogame.

My Tumblr so you can keep track of me

Thank you everyone for your support and I'll still be writing when I can, just not now. =)
This little project has given me a lot more confidence with my writing, and the interactions both sour and bright taught me how to handle many different situations. The old shy me would have never thought I would have hundreds of people know my name and talk about me, and I cant wait to make that thousands and, or just enough to, have a happy living for myself.

I can do this because of all of you.

Thank you.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18