Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Buddies Main Hub V1.0
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
I, for one, love getting all the pings. I might not understand what's going on, but I love them anyway. Most of them put a smile on my face and, honestly, that's kinda why I wanted to be on the pinglist. The threads being made that I came across were great and made me smile. Which is something I really do need to do more often.

And if I have no idea what's going on, and I don't find it funny, I ignore it. I read a bit in the thread to see if I can get it, and if I still can't I move on. I don't care if it's 'lore' or not, I like it because I generally find something interesting when I'm pinged. Something I may even use for my own personal future lore.

So yeah, I'll be staying. c:
I, for one, love getting all the pings. I might not understand what's going on, but I love them anyway. Most of them put a smile on my face and, honestly, that's kinda why I wanted to be on the pinglist. The threads being made that I came across were great and made me smile. Which is something I really do need to do more often.

And if I have no idea what's going on, and I don't find it funny, I ignore it. I read a bit in the thread to see if I can get it, and if I still can't I move on. I don't care if it's 'lore' or not, I like it because I generally find something interesting when I'm pinged. Something I may even use for my own personal future lore.

So yeah, I'll be staying. c:
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Gonna throw my two cents in here real fast- I do really like the more serious lore threads, and the jokes are nice every now and then, but I'm definitely getting fatigued with the sheer volume of pings. I end up ignoring a lot of them, unfortunately, because there are just so many.
If you're up for it, I think a self-editing list would be really awesome to trim some of the excesses, for those of us who might want to focus more on one thing or another. I certainly don't want to leave the list- I really do enjoy the lore stuff. But slowing down the pings overall or letting us limit what we get pinged on would be really nice.
Gonna throw my two cents in here real fast- I do really like the more serious lore threads, and the jokes are nice every now and then, but I'm definitely getting fatigued with the sheer volume of pings. I end up ignoring a lot of them, unfortunately, because there are just so many.
If you're up for it, I think a self-editing list would be really awesome to trim some of the excesses, for those of us who might want to focus more on one thing or another. I certainly don't want to leave the list- I really do enjoy the lore stuff. But slowing down the pings overall or letting us limit what we get pinged on would be really nice.
G02aXYy.png
@Sabriel415

mmm…

if i where to deve up the diffrent types of ping lists what would they be?

The current one would be the general one for sure but…what would the subgroups be?
@Sabriel415

mmm…

if i where to deve up the diffrent types of ping lists what would they be?

The current one would be the general one for sure but…what would the subgroups be?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="AnacondaMiracle" date="2018-03-27 14:49:01" ] I, for one, love getting all the pings. I might not understand what's going on, but I love them anyway. Most of them put a smile on my face and, honestly, that's kinda why I wanted to be on the pinglist. The threads being made that I came across were great and made me smile. Which is something I really do need to do more often. [/quote] Same, I love a bit of lore or a joke so I'll also be staying :D
AnacondaMiracle wrote on 2018-03-27 14:49:01:
Same, I love a bit of lore or a joke so I'll also be staying :D
:D
@catgame21234
i'm sorry, i don't understand the point of most of what you typed and i think i'm just getting confused. have a nice day.
@catgame21234
i'm sorry, i don't understand the point of most of what you typed and i think i'm just getting confused. have a nice day.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@catgame21234 I know I just asked not too long ago to be added but, could I please be removed from the pinglist?
@catgame21234 I know I just asked not too long ago to be added but, could I please be removed from the pinglist?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @SnoringHyena @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower @Chrysanthss

Patch notes to version 0.071 of hub
  1. Massive Rules update please read them.
  2. Added missing articles on the front page. The Bounty of the Elements is now officially closed. If users duskflower and Chrysanthss would like to be notified when Part 2 rolls around I can keep you on that ping list and only use you when appropriate, just comment here if you wish.
  3. Tweaking of wording of articles
  4. Minor edits in recommended page numbers to read in Open letter 2 Pocketss:WindDad'sHeadSize
  5. New hubs, links, and affiliates added on the bottom post of the first page.

With more lore hubs floating around, I am looking for an artist who'd be generous enough to donate some simple artwork that I can use as a banner / button. There is no skill requirement and it could be the worst looking thing in the world, but I will happily take a art donation at this time.
If you are willing to work for items, I have a very large collection of baldwin mats that I am willing to fork over, and I can provide my services to you such as being your Baldwin slave (I am at "max level" relatively speaking, there for I can brew all items), as well as other services such as art, photo editing, critic, and so on. ((if you want your dragon to have expressions like I do with the gods just let me know but that would fall under "photo editing" FYI))

If you are interested, The space for the button I'd personaly like it to be 106 wide (if the signature is 500 px long IIRC).

I am using currently 394px for my sig space.
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @SnoringHyena @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower @Chrysanthss

Patch notes to version 0.071 of hub
  1. Massive Rules update please read them.
  2. Added missing articles on the front page. The Bounty of the Elements is now officially closed. If users duskflower and Chrysanthss would like to be notified when Part 2 rolls around I can keep you on that ping list and only use you when appropriate, just comment here if you wish.
  3. Tweaking of wording of articles
  4. Minor edits in recommended page numbers to read in Open letter 2 Pocketss:WindDad'sHeadSize
  5. New hubs, links, and affiliates added on the bottom post of the first page.

With more lore hubs floating around, I am looking for an artist who'd be generous enough to donate some simple artwork that I can use as a banner / button. There is no skill requirement and it could be the worst looking thing in the world, but I will happily take a art donation at this time.
If you are willing to work for items, I have a very large collection of baldwin mats that I am willing to fork over, and I can provide my services to you such as being your Baldwin slave (I am at "max level" relatively speaking, there for I can brew all items), as well as other services such as art, photo editing, critic, and so on. ((if you want your dragon to have expressions like I do with the gods just let me know but that would fall under "photo editing" FYI))

If you are interested, The space for the button I'd personaly like it to be 106 wide (if the signature is 500 px long IIRC).

I am using currently 394px for my sig space.
@catgame21234
please keep me on the pinglist!
@catgame21234
[quote name="@Chrysanthss" date="2018-04-02 11:30:14" ] @/catgame21234 please keep me on the pinglist! [/quote] just for clarification this is for just boutny of the elements, ill keep you on there!
@Chrysanthss wrote on 2018-04-02 11:30:14:
@/catgame21234
just for clarification this is for just boutny of the elements, ill keep you on there!
@catgame21234 I made a thing: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FjotYAY.gif[/img]
@catgame21234 I made a thing:
FjotYAY.gif
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18