Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Something Ominous Approaches
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Atimejumper

Yeah, it seemed like nobody was really on and most wanted to do the dungeon when the water update comes... also, I may have gotten distracted by stardew multiplayer >.> sorry
@Atimejumper

Yeah, it seemed like nobody was really on and most wanted to do the dungeon when the water update comes... also, I may have gotten distracted by stardew multiplayer >.> sorry
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Katsha Oh, okay! I also noticed the vanilla server is down.

Edit: I'm also going on the modded server if anyone is interested in joining me
@Katsha Oh, okay! I also noticed the vanilla server is down.

Edit: I'm also going on the modded server if anyone is interested in joining me
MmBygYl.gif
@Oranitha
*poke* see above please :)
@Oranitha
*poke* see above please :)
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Katsha

Why is the Vanilia server down?
@Katsha

Why is the Vanilia server down?
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
I'm not sure what took down the server, but I'm restarting it now. Maybe some unannounced maintenance on our host's end?
I'm not sure what took down the server, but I'm restarting it now. Maybe some unannounced maintenance on our host's end?
cL9yafY.gif
go figure, finally remembered, was trying to get on and it's down
go figure, finally remembered, was trying to get on and it's down
@Oranitha
I tried giving it a restart, Didn't seem to do the trick. Looks like it's mad at the .Jar file?
@Oranitha
I tried giving it a restart, Didn't seem to do the trick. Looks like it's mad at the .Jar file?
*claws their way back to the living*
OK SO I'm alive and everything is ok ish (looking for a job)
I just don't have internet save through my phone rn (thank heaven for unlimited data) so my connection is flimsy for server things BUT I WILL TRY
*claws their way back to the living*
OK SO I'm alive and everything is ok ish (looking for a job)
I just don't have internet save through my phone rn (thank heaven for unlimited data) so my connection is flimsy for server things BUT I WILL TRY
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
@Oranitha @Katsha Hi, now both servers are offline.

Edit: @Voidspeaker Thank you all for helping! I hope the server comes back soon! I've been wanting to play for a while now.

Edit #2: Hi, Thank you everyone for getting the vanilla server back on! I'm going on it right now!
@Oranitha @Katsha Hi, now both servers are offline.

Edit: @Voidspeaker Thank you all for helping! I hope the server comes back soon! I've been wanting to play for a while now.

Edit #2: Hi, Thank you everyone for getting the vanilla server back on! I'm going on it right now!
MmBygYl.gif
142.44.187.255:27256
Minecraft 1.12.2

Hey, y'all!

Looks like something happened while I was in absentia: one final restart-with-no-up no one was there to catch. But the server did remain! For awhile, at least, before being bumped off the IP. Thankfully though, it didn't really "go away", so once LadyShizuko (thank you!) let me know something was wrong, we got the files to a new IP. It's been a long, long time, and I wouldn't blame you if you've forgotten what this place looks like, but I wanted to bring it back for one last holiday shindig. Yes--Sky Rising is back! :)

I'm keeping Sky Rising up all of this month. The map files will be placed up for download nearer the end. Looks like most (probably not all) of the plugins still work; I'm not going to push to 1.13 unless there's lots of interest. If so, I'll explore the idea of a new map (new "dimension") for us all to colonize together.

Spike time rules are in effect! I wanted to get this up ASAP so you could explore at your leisure, but I'll be on "for real" at 7pm FR time. Hope to see some of y'all then, I've missed you :)
142.44.187.255:27256
Minecraft 1.12.2

Hey, y'all!

Looks like something happened while I was in absentia: one final restart-with-no-up no one was there to catch. But the server did remain! For awhile, at least, before being bumped off the IP. Thankfully though, it didn't really "go away", so once LadyShizuko (thank you!) let me know something was wrong, we got the files to a new IP. It's been a long, long time, and I wouldn't blame you if you've forgotten what this place looks like, but I wanted to bring it back for one last holiday shindig. Yes--Sky Rising is back! :)

I'm keeping Sky Rising up all of this month. The map files will be placed up for download nearer the end. Looks like most (probably not all) of the plugins still work; I'm not going to push to 1.13 unless there's lots of interest. If so, I'll explore the idea of a new map (new "dimension") for us all to colonize together.

Spike time rules are in effect! I wanted to get this up ASAP so you could explore at your leisure, but I'll be on "for real" at 7pm FR time. Hope to see some of y'all then, I've missed you :)
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14