Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who doesn't have the rainbow star yet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've been on FR for over a year but only active like the past month and a half, and I'm honestly almost 1/5th of the way there.
I've been on FR for over a year but only active like the past month and a half, and I'm honestly almost 1/5th of the way there.
I’ve been here nearly two years... this is sad
I’ve been here nearly two years... this is sad
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I've been here for about 2 years and still haven't gotten it whoops hahaha
I'm not really one to use the forums
I've been here for about 2 years and still haven't gotten it whoops hahaha
I'm not really one to use the forums
I'm nearing two years. I guess I'm just super quiet.
I'm nearing two years. I guess I'm just super quiet.
OVI5Wp2.gif
I just feel so weird inserting myself into miscellaneous threads. Not social enough I guess? ;-; Most of my posts come from forum games or sales threads at this point I think.
I just feel so weird inserting myself into miscellaneous threads. Not social enough I guess? ;-; Most of my posts come from forum games or sales threads at this point I think.
Forum Games solves every problem
Remember that, my non-biological children
Forum Games solves every problem
Remember that, my non-biological children
k9xv90.png image.png 1578.png
Date Joined: 2013-07-08

i just got it like last week....
Date Joined: 2013-07-08

i just got it like last week....
Yep. Two-year old account and not there yet. I kinda just do this all the time. Sometimes get invested enough in a topic to say something... [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/1X3blP3QM4oRG/200.gif[/img]
Yep. Two-year old account and not there yet.

I kinda just do this all the time. Sometimes get invested enough in a topic to say something...

200.gif
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
tfw you got your shiny star in like 2 months. I'm a lot less active in the forums now, though! EDIT: WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, EXACTLY 5555 POSTS, IN A THREAD ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE [img]https://i.imgur.com/HJEQtsj.png[/img]
tfw you got your shiny star in like 2 months. I'm a lot less active in the forums now, though!

EDIT: WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, EXACTLY 5555 POSTS, IN A THREAD ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE
HJEQtsj.png
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
*looks at 9k posts*
*slowly backs off*
*looks at 9k posts*
*slowly backs off*
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature