Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who doesn't have the rainbow star yet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I had a surge of activity back when I was in Plague. Over 3 years on this site and a little over a 1/4 of the way there. I don't expect to ever be super involved in the forums, but it is fun to stop by and keep up with current community interests :)
I had a surge of activity back when I was in Plague. Over 3 years on this site and a little over a 1/4 of the way there. I don't expect to ever be super involved in the forums, but it is fun to stop by and keep up with current community interests :)
ZVpCPil.png
I am a fetus, but im getting there.

(heh this is my 69th post)
I am a fetus, but im getting there.

(heh this is my 69th post)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I just have bad anxiety and get nervous about posting in the forums. But I’m getting there slowly but surely!
I just have bad anxiety and get nervous about posting in the forums. But I’m getting there slowly but surely!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
*half an hour later*
i literally feel like i've been grinding in the coli lol
but woop woop i gots the star now XD
*half an hour later*
i literally feel like i've been grinding in the coli lol
but woop woop i gots the star now XD
Hatchery.png
One day you will have it! I’m pretty sure I don’t, but I don’t pay attention.

Edit; oh! I do! Neat!
One day you will have it! I’m pretty sure I don’t, but I don’t pay attention.

Edit; oh! I do! Neat!
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
I’ve been here three years and look how sad my stars are. I’m just not a sharing type of person usually.
I’ve been here three years and look how sad my stars are. I’m just not a sharing type of person usually.
I’ve been here for just over a year and still don’t have it, and I’ve seen people who joined in August/September who do. :’D

half way there
I’ve been here for just over a year and still don’t have it, and I’ve seen people who joined in August/September who do. :’D

half way there
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
hello
hello
Go on a rampage like me and make 100+ forum posts in a day... somehow
Go on a rampage like me and make 100+ forum posts in a day... somehow
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Just be super active. Despite going on an early hiatus, and not making any posts before the hiatus, I'm a little over a shiny star. Though now, sometimes I want to post in a lot of different threads, other times I'm so picky that I make barely any one day.
Just be super active. Despite going on an early hiatus, and not making any posts before the hiatus, I'm a little over a shiny star. Though now, sometimes I want to post in a lot of different threads, other times I'm so picky that I make barely any one day.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9