Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which FR region would you live in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I’d live either in the Boneyard or somewhere in the Tangled Wood, somewhere away from people
I’d live either in the Boneyard or somewhere in the Tangled Wood, somewhere away from people
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Definitely the Sea of a Thousand Currents! it looks amazing there.
Definitely the Sea of a Thousand Currents! it looks amazing there.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Probably the Tsunami Flats, the beach is always a nice place.
Probably the Tsunami Flats, the beach is always a nice place.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Oh. The Windswept Plateau in Twisting Lights (the land where my clan lives) near the ocean and the Twisting Crescendo. I designed it to be absolutely beautiful and peaceful and tranquil. It’s a paradise in my mind.
Oh. The Windswept Plateau in Twisting Lights (the land where my clan lives) near the ocean and the Twisting Crescendo. I designed it to be absolutely beautiful and peaceful and tranquil. It’s a paradise in my mind.
XriSV9h.gif
It doesn't seem like a good idea to live in the plague place...so I'll go with either the Sunbeam Ruins or the Shifting Expanse. I bet those places have some nice libraries.
It doesn't seem like a good idea to live in the plague place...so I'll go with either the Sunbeam Ruins or the Shifting Expanse. I bet those places have some nice libraries.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
As much as Earth is my home, deserts and I don't really get along. I would live either: near the Great Furnace so I could practice the metalsmithing I studied, in Snowsquall Tundra, because I love snow and ice, Tsunami Flats because I love to swim or probably at Spacedad's observatory. Never a dull moment there. (I did start in Arcane.)
As much as Earth is my home, deserts and I don't really get along. I would live either: near the Great Furnace so I could practice the metalsmithing I studied, in Snowsquall Tundra, because I love snow and ice, Tsunami Flats because I love to swim or probably at Spacedad's observatory. Never a dull moment there. (I did start in Arcane.)
You're all gems
The Ashfall Waste would probably be my place. Aside from my clan living there, it would never actually get cold and the places farther away from the volcano could be nice and tropical. Always liked palm trees and those pretty flowers that are too fragile to grow where I am.
The Ashfall Waste would probably be my place. Aside from my clan living there, it would never actually get cold and the places farther away from the volcano could be nice and tropical. Always liked palm trees and those pretty flowers that are too fragile to grow where I am.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
The Shifting Expanse! Hook me up with (and to) that Tech, please and thank you. Also, underground communities and gorgeous raging storms above? Yes :D

Plus, Bossdad atop the Spire, his thundering roars reaching us from miles and miles away. That's gotta be a sight. And a sound.
The Shifting Expanse! Hook me up with (and to) that Tech, please and thank you. Also, underground communities and gorgeous raging storms above? Yes :D

Plus, Bossdad atop the Spire, his thundering roars reaching us from miles and miles away. That's gotta be a sight. And a sound.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Probably dragonhome or the viridian labyrinth
Probably dragonhome or the viridian labyrinth
-
xmikUei.png
-
Viridian Labyrinth! It seems so peaceful and calm, I'd love to be surrounded by plants and flowers, plus my favorite breed is from there!~
Viridian Labyrinth! It seems so peaceful and calm, I'd love to be surrounded by plants and flowers, plus my favorite breed is from there!~
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7