Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could create a coli enemy...
1 2 3 4
...what would it be?
I would create a sack of treasure with a monster in it. It drops chests that contain some treasure, and the meat food "Golden Egg"
...what would it be?
I would create a sack of treasure with a monster in it. It drops chests that contain some treasure, and the meat food "Golden Egg"
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I'd create a creature that dropped unhatched dragon eggs when you defeated it.
[quote name="Serkaralka" date=2017-12-23 05:28:23] I'd create a creature that dropped unhatched dragon eggs when you defeated it. [/quote] It could be something like a snake that steals dragon eggs (not nesting eggs, the random eggs you find when scavenging) and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg.
Serkaralka wrote on 2017-12-23:
It could be something like a snake that steals dragon eggs (not nesting eggs, the random eggs you find when scavenging) and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
a mith
i dont give a heckio about other traits just give me more miths
a mith
i dont give a heckio about other traits just give me more miths
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'd probably create a comet couple (most familiars come in two after all) because I want more space themed familiars.

They could drop a foreground apparel thingy with mini comets/meteors and/or stars (4-5 star rarity like most coli apparel ofc.) Not too cluttered but not singular like the companion comet.

Ofc they'd also be dropable like familiars so they need cute eyes and their coli sprite could wiggle up & down to pretend they're constantly moving down towards the ground c:

artists/admins plz, I need more space familiars.
I'd probably create a comet couple (most familiars come in two after all) because I want more space themed familiars.

They could drop a foreground apparel thingy with mini comets/meteors and/or stars (4-5 star rarity like most coli apparel ofc.) Not too cluttered but not singular like the companion comet.

Ofc they'd also be dropable like familiars so they need cute eyes and their coli sprite could wiggle up & down to pretend they're constantly moving down towards the ground c:

artists/admins plz, I need more space familiars.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="WHYYYY" date=2017-12-23 05:37:48] [quote name="Serkaralka" date=2017-12-23 05:28:23] I'd create a creature that dropped unhatched dragon eggs when you defeated it. [/quote] It could be something like a snake that steals dragon eggs (not nesting eggs, the random eggs you find when scavenging) and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg. [/quote] Or [item=Red-footed Akirbeak] as a boss. I mean, we’re supposed to be creating a *new* familiar but this was the first thing I thought of when I read the egg-stealing thing ^^”
WHYYYY wrote on 2017-12-23:
Serkaralka wrote on 2017-12-23:
It could be something like a snake that steals dragon eggs (not nesting eggs, the random eggs you find when scavenging) and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg.
Or Red-Footed Akirbeak as a boss.
I mean, we’re supposed to be creating a *new* familiar but this was the first thing I thought of when I read the egg-stealing thing ^^”
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Knickknacks" date=2017-12-23 05:46:23] and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg. [/quote] Or [item=Red-footed Akirbeak] as a boss. [/quote] doesnt exaclty work, akiri is grabbing dying eggs and helping them hatch, while a snok just staels random eggs for malicious raesons
Knickknacks wrote on 2017-12-23:
and it looks like a snake wrapping itself around an egg.
Or Red-Footed Akirbeak as a boss.
[/quote]
doesnt exaclty work, akiri is grabbing dying eggs and helping them hatch, while a snok just staels random eggs for malicious raesons
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I always wondered what it'd feel like to have an emperor as a coli boss...
I always wondered what it'd feel like to have an emperor as a coli boss...
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
An enemy that drops only Eliminates.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-12-23 05:57:33] An enemy that drops only Eliminates. [/quote] Hear that, admins? DEFINITELY A GOOD FEATURE TO ADD
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-12-23:
Hear that, admins? DEFINITELY A GOOD FEATURE TO ADD
1 2 3 4