Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could create a coli enemy...
1 2 3 4
Emperor Boss
Emperor Boss
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
it's been almost 5 years and we still don't have a pegasus familiar. unicorns are nice BUT WHERE ARE MY DAMN PEGASI?! HELLO??
it's been almost 5 years and we still don't have a pegasus familiar. unicorns are nice BUT WHERE ARE MY DAMN PEGASI?! HELLO??
I would prefer an entire new venue, something like an Elephant's Boneyard... with an elephant boss, or a mammoth!
Meele type Boss, lots of hp and strength, may lack speed. Might drop ivory trinkets or hard skin...

And some cute catfish! with lots of hp and agi! Let it drop spooky fish skulls and catfish seafood :D
I would prefer an entire new venue, something like an Elephant's Boneyard... with an elephant boss, or a mammoth!
Meele type Boss, lots of hp and strength, may lack speed. Might drop ivory trinkets or hard skin...

And some cute catfish! with lots of hp and agi! Let it drop spooky fish skulls and catfish seafood :D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="Serkaralka" date=2017-12-23 06:00:38] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-12-23 05:57:33] An enemy that drops only Eliminates. [/quote] Hear that, admins? DEFINITELY A GOOD FEATURE TO ADD [/quote] With all due respect, m o r e a m p h i t h e r e s
Serkaralka wrote on 2017-12-23:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-12-23:
An enemy that drops only Eliminates.
Hear that, admins? DEFINITELY A GOOD FEATURE TO ADD
With all due respect, m o r e a m p h i t h e r e s
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
We need Crim as an enemy. She drops part of her hoard when defeated.
We need Crim as an enemy. She drops part of her hoard when defeated.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4