Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could create a coli enemy...
1 2 3 4
I'd like to make a familiar that looks like it's stitched together from the other monsters in the area. So kinda like the Emperors but a much smaller scale, so like a Coli boss difficulty level lol
I'd like to make a familiar that looks like it's stitched together from the other monsters in the area. So kinda like the Emperors but a much smaller scale, so like a Coli boss difficulty level lol
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
[quote name="Illmari" date=2017-12-23 05:52:35] I always wondered what it'd feel like to have an emperor as a coli boss... [/quote] you die even if you use scratch on it, before it even attacks you
Illmari wrote on 2017-12-23:
I always wondered what it'd feel like to have an emperor as a coli boss...
you die even if you use scratch on it, before it even attacks you
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Really scary looking black rat. Like a ghost rat or something
And he would be my friend forever

Lets be honest though id choose rats for everything
Really scary looking black rat. Like a ghost rat or something
And he would be my friend forever

Lets be honest though id choose rats for everything
jfLmvwf.jpg
idk but make it a snake
I require M O R E S N A K E S
idk but make it a snake
I require M O R E S N A K E S
wORSkxL.png
[color=63a2f8]Excuse the clear bias here but could we please get an enemy based off of a calico cat? No? Not even a marketplace familiar? Okay. ;-; -- To be more percise: I'd like to see a maneki Neko familiar added to the game; it's not just bias, either - in Japanese culture, calico cats are associated with good fortune and wealth. Neat, eh? [s]Okay, it's bias, please give me my calico familiar.[/s] [/color] [img]https://www.pearlessenceshop.com/sites/pearlessenceshop.com/files/maneki-neko-happy-cat_1.jpg[/img]
Excuse the clear bias here but could we please get an enemy based off of a calico cat? No? Not even a marketplace familiar? Okay. ;-;

--

To be more percise: I'd like to see a maneki Neko familiar added to the game; it's not just bias, either - in Japanese culture, calico cats are associated with good fortune and wealth. Neat, eh?

Okay, it's bias, please give me my calico familiar.

maneki-neko-happy-cat_1.jpg
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
A bunny. For a boss. And a really fluffy and cute one too. The only thing is it's the quickest thing ever.

It just seems really necessary I don't know
A bunny. For a boss. And a really fluffy and cute one too. The only thing is it's the quickest thing ever.

It just seems really necessary I don't know
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
I'd make a bio-luminescent crocodile with deep sea creature traits to be the waterway's boss.

Or a literal rock with googly eyes, that could be cool too.
I'd make a bio-luminescent crocodile with deep sea creature traits to be the waterway's boss.

Or a literal rock with googly eyes, that could be cool too.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Cerberus, for sure as a coli boss. Maybe in new mythical location...
Or Fenrir, aww! I'd love to see this kind of creature in coliseum. <3
Cerberus, for sure as a coli boss. Maybe in new mythical location...
Or Fenrir, aww! I'd love to see this kind of creature in coliseum. <3
YM7fnsh.gif
I kinda wanna see two working together. Like a cute couple! Working together to fite you. And you can choose to hit either side of it and when one side dies the other gets mad and a little bit more powerful.
I kinda wanna see two working together. Like a cute couple! Working together to fite you. And you can choose to hit either side of it and when one side dies the other gets mad and a little bit more powerful.
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
Mammoths. They'd be the real bosses of the Boreal Wood.

~ Azophel
Mammoths. They'd be the real bosses of the Boreal Wood.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3 4