Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is ~Not Allowed~ in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Female Tundras are a big no for me
Female Tundras are a big no for me
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Snappers. Can't stand them, male or female.
Snappers. Can't stand them, male or female.
tAfGPSN.png
Snappers, Bogsneaks, and Pearlcatchers. I don't like Faes or Mirrors either, but I have a couple of them.
Snappers, Bogsneaks, and Pearlcatchers. I don't like Faes or Mirrors either, but I have a couple of them.
Skink and spinner genes. I just can't bring myself to like them even a little. Then there are also Vipera, Daub and Hypnotic...among my absolutely NO list.

I feel quite weird to focus on genes more than species or colors. My lair has pretty much all species.
Skink and spinner genes. I just can't bring myself to like them even a little. Then there are also Vipera, Daub and Hypnotic...among my absolutely NO list.

I feel quite weird to focus on genes more than species or colors. My lair has pretty much all species.
For lore reasons, no faes are allowed in the lair, as ruled by my avatar (the fae). She is terribly insecure about the fact that she can't express anything with her crests.

It's not a very hard-and-fast rule because I still often find good Fae for breeding projects, etc. I guess that's what happens when the Banned List is based in lore, and not in personal preferences.
For lore reasons, no faes are allowed in the lair, as ruled by my avatar (the fae). She is terribly insecure about the fact that she can't express anything with her crests.

It's not a very hard-and-fast rule because I still often find good Fae for breeding projects, etc. I guess that's what happens when the Banned List is based in lore, and not in personal preferences.
Evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm). Especially if they're cannibalistic evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm).

Seriously, why does EVERY lore have one? They're extremely overrated.

The closest I'll probably get to having one of those, in my lair itself, is Yin, but that's only because he's shadeborn and can have problems controlling himself in anger. But otherwise, he's a cool dude.

Now as for my lore, the Despots (leaders of the Empires of the Outer Territories) like Kura or the Collector, are pretty evil, yeah, though they still don't reach evil serial killer edgelord dragon (tm) status. But they're meant to be the bad guys. And they're NOT a part of my lair, and for good reason...
Evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm). Especially if they're cannibalistic evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm).

Seriously, why does EVERY lore have one? They're extremely overrated.

The closest I'll probably get to having one of those, in my lair itself, is Yin, but that's only because he's shadeborn and can have problems controlling himself in anger. But otherwise, he's a cool dude.

Now as for my lore, the Despots (leaders of the Empires of the Outer Territories) like Kura or the Collector, are pretty evil, yeah, though they still don't reach evil serial killer edgelord dragon (tm) status. But they're meant to be the bad guys. And they're NOT a part of my lair, and for good reason...
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
No mirrors. Other than Shedao because too many dragons in my lair hate him in lore and to exalt him would mean everyone would hate this guy who… isn't really there
also they ABSOLUTELY MUST LIKE MANGOES OR ELSE THE HATCHLINGS WILL uh… MANGO THEM AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE THERE FOR THAT
No mirrors. Other than Shedao because too many dragons in my lair hate him in lore and to exalt him would mean everyone would hate this guy who… isn't really there
also they ABSOLUTELY MUST LIKE MANGOES OR ELSE THE HATCHLINGS WILL uh… MANGO THEM AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE THERE FOR THAT
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
Tundras.

(Mask's an exception because she's both dear to my heart and dead. And Sombra's getting breed-changed when I have the funds.)
Tundras.

(Mask's an exception because she's both dear to my heart and dead. And Sombra's getting breed-changed when I have the funds.)
Mg9qSuP.gif
Any shade of yelllow or orange. And I take this VERY seriously wow. Most of my dergs have nice blue-purple aesthetic colors, and I'm not gonna break it!
I even exalted my random progrm while I get money for a scatterscroll. (he was gold/azure/jade... yuck)
Any shade of yelllow or orange. And I take this VERY seriously wow. Most of my dergs have nice blue-purple aesthetic colors, and I'm not gonna break it!
I even exalted my random progrm while I get money for a scatterscroll. (he was gold/azure/jade... yuck)
ice.gif
Snappers, mirrors, ridgebacks, crackle? Others: Cheating on your mate, poverty (If you're poor and it is found out that you are really poor you will be given a small sum of a million dollars and if you're still poor you will be hired by a company immediately and all jobs are high paying), random hatchlings that have parents but are running around like stray familiars, familiars that are not leashed.

My clan is super weird
Snappers, mirrors, ridgebacks, crackle? Others: Cheating on your mate, poverty (If you're poor and it is found out that you are really poor you will be given a small sum of a million dollars and if you're still poor you will be hired by a company immediately and all jobs are high paying), random hatchlings that have parents but are running around like stray familiars, familiars that are not leashed.

My clan is super weird
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77