Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is ~Not Allowed~ in your lair?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Lace can stay 767457578 miles away from me please
Lace can stay 767457578 miles away from me please
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Snappers
Mirrors
Tundras
Faes (I haven't breed changed my random yet)
Ridgebacks

Clutter. I sell pretty much everything.
Snappers
Mirrors
Tundras
Faes (I haven't breed changed my random yet)
Ridgebacks

Clutter. I sell pretty much everything.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
hmmm....idk why but i have a rlly hard time loving female imps. they're not "banned" ...its just me liking one is so freaking rare. and same for spirals. its just...so freaking hard to dress... but yeah, i find snappers kinda useful as rlly bulky guards. faes...hmm...idk i kinda like faes? i just am weirded out still by female faes necks...
hmmm....idk why but i have a rlly hard time loving female imps. they're not "banned" ...its just me liking one is so freaking rare. and same for spirals. its just...so freaking hard to dress... but yeah, i find snappers kinda useful as rlly bulky guards. faes...hmm...idk i kinda like faes? i just am weirded out still by female faes necks...
TBD
[quote name="Cay" date=2017-12-21 02:10:39] *desperately hugs closest Snapper* Sshhh my son I'll protect you [/quote] (also blopsneep, ridges, mirrors, tundras, and everyone else pretty much) ----- teardrop jewerly can stay outta my lair (except if fandergs require it which is why peach is the only derg honored to have a whole single piece) [quote name="Paravoina" date=2017-12-21 03:34:19] Evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm). Especially if they're cannibalistic evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm). Seriously, why does EVERY lore have one? They're extremely overrated. [/quote] i think i will only have one of those only ironically and its just some edgy kid and no one takes him seriously. i seem to be physically unable of writing sad and depressing lore too so they really have no reason to be there (im not saying im not allowing sad and depressing lore though, cichol gets pretty close to that, and plus i think my lair is too much of a happy mc excite magic land :/ my lore skills arent that grate so might be the reason/?)
Cay wrote on 2017-12-21:
*desperately hugs closest Snapper* Sshhh my son I'll protect you
(also blopsneep, ridges, mirrors, tundras, and everyone else pretty much)
teardrop jewerly can stay outta my lair (except if fandergs require it which is why peach is the only derg honored to have a whole single piece)
Paravoina wrote on 2017-12-21:
Evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm). Especially if they're cannibalistic evil serial killer edgelord dragons (tm).

Seriously, why does EVERY lore have one? They're extremely overrated.
i think i will only have one of those only ironically and its just some edgy kid and no one takes him seriously.
i seem to be physically unable of writing sad and depressing lore too so they really have no reason to be there
(im not saying im not allowing sad and depressing lore though, cichol gets pretty close to that, and plus i think my lair is too much of a happy mc excite magic land :/ my lore skills arent that grate so might be the reason/?)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Gembond. I can accept a lot of things, but I can't get used to that gene. Too irregular. My lair has no male Snappers, but that's because I'm still trying to figure out what I like.
Gembond. I can accept a lot of things, but I can't get used to that gene. Too irregular. My lair has no male Snappers, but that's because I'm still trying to figure out what I like.
FfsFHyt.png
Anything that's going to waste all my money on gem genes. I am poor, please leave.
Anything that's going to waste all my money on gem genes. I am poor, please leave.
BREEDS: Snappers
PRIMARY GENES: Clown, Piebald, Skink
SECONDARY GENES: Paint, Spinner
TERTIARY GENES: Crackle, Contour
COLORS: Radioactive, Fuchsia (unless it is the Tertiary color), Cyan, Lemon (sadly, Bjorn has Lemon - I need to fix that), Leaf
BREEDS: Snappers
PRIMARY GENES: Clown, Piebald, Skink
SECONDARY GENES: Paint, Spinner
TERTIARY GENES: Crackle, Contour
COLORS: Radioactive, Fuchsia (unless it is the Tertiary color), Cyan, Lemon (sadly, Bjorn has Lemon - I need to fix that), Leaf
crystal/facet, jaguar/rosette, and metallic/alloy

i just don't like them tbh, jaguar/rosette isn't realistic enough and the others aren't natural-looking
crystal/facet, jaguar/rosette, and metallic/alloy

i just don't like them tbh, jaguar/rosette isn't realistic enough and the others aren't natural-looking
ex5BGkW.png
crackle & hypnotic
crackle & hypnotic
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Lace, Bogsneaks, and Bogsneaks with lace.

Also, while not strictly banned, I don't like having gen ones in my lair because I like to have money haha.
Lace, Bogsneaks, and Bogsneaks with lace.

Also, while not strictly banned, I don't like having gen ones in my lair because I like to have money haha.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77