Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Remember that scene in HP when they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just sign up when the game actually started so I could have all the retired stuff tbh.
Just sign up when the game actually started so I could have all the retired stuff tbh.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[quote name="Restless" date=2017-12-15 16:51:23] When you go back in time, you don't suddenly own the site or control the artwork nor can just take over someone else's kickstarter breed they paid $1,500 to sponsor :P [/quote] @Restless Hence the "somehow" because I am aware it wouldn't be as simple as that. But also, if we could go back in time, I don't think whispering in someone's ear about making male skydancers more interesting would be that far out of the question either.
Restless wrote on 2017-12-15:
When you go back in time, you don't suddenly own the site or control the artwork nor can just take over someone else's kickstarter breed they paid $1,500 to sponsor :P

@Restless

Hence the "somehow" because I am aware it wouldn't be as simple as that. But also, if we could go back in time, I don't think whispering in someone's ear about making male skydancers more interesting would be that far out of the question either.
remove imperials, they're too much of a hassle

(sorry my imperial friends, you'll be another breed in that timeline okay)
remove imperials, they're too much of a hassle

(sorry my imperial friends, you'll be another breed in that timeline okay)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Backed kickstarter and/or hoarded items that are now worth $$$
I mean I tend to hoard (fest) stuff anyway so regardless of if I kept knowledge of their future worth, I would have many many sprites and things to make myself rich later

Edit: also not a FR thing but I would have invested in Bitcoin because now they are worth s o m uc h
Backed kickstarter and/or hoarded items that are now worth $$$
I mean I tend to hoard (fest) stuff anyway so regardless of if I kept knowledge of their future worth, I would have many many sprites and things to make myself rich later

Edit: also not a FR thing but I would have invested in Bitcoin because now they are worth s o m uc h
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
make snappers look less like an abomination
make snappers look less like an abomination
Would have bought an extra light sprite and gotten myself the forgetools and the shackles.

LEAVE NO HATCHLING UNNAMED

Bought a 5 digit pair. Just because.

Would have bought an extra light sprite and gotten myself the forgetools and the shackles.

LEAVE NO HATCHLING UNNAMED

Bought a 5 digit pair. Just because.

Change Snapper poses.

Because their pose is the thing that makes them look ugly.
Change Snapper poses.

Because their pose is the thing that makes them look ugly.
OSPKX5l.png
Not name my random progen "ThePoopingBandit" upon my realization a few days ago that I wanted to bring her back and am now scrambling to think of a good new name to suit the lore I spontaneously came up with
Not name my random progen "ThePoopingBandit" upon my realization a few days ago that I wanted to bring her back and am now scrambling to think of a good new name to suit the lore I spontaneously came up with
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
[quote name="dracoon" date=2017-12-15 16:00:18] Ensure Tundras didn't exist. [/quote] NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dracoon wrote on 2017-12-15:
Ensure Tundras didn't exist.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get an imp scroll
get an imp scroll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7