Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Remember that scene in HP when they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="dracoon" date=2017-12-15 16:00:18] Ensure Tundras didn't exist. [/quote] @dracoon *mirrors :3c
dracoon wrote on 2017-12-15:
Ensure Tundras didn't exist.

@dracoon *mirrors

:3c
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
[quote name="Zooropa" date=2017-12-15 17:20:39] Just sign up when the game actually started so I could have all the retired stuff tbh. [/quote] This. Wish I could have collected the old fest stuff when it was new. :(
Zooropa wrote on 2017-12-15:
Just sign up when the game actually started so I could have all the retired stuff tbh.

This. Wish I could have collected the old fest stuff when it was new. :(
[quote name="Inuka" date=2017-12-16 04:03:58] Change Snapper poses. Because their pose is the thing that makes them look ugly. [/quote] You hold truth. If snappers had the pose of mirrors, they would seem lovely (just imagine a female snapper running and screeching xD!) And if mirrors had those snapper's smiling poses, they would be even more lovable too. ----------- I don't want to change many things of what I could've done, since it would make the game boring if I didn't had the necessity of obtaining super rare items. But I would love to simply have a chance to rename some of my dragon's first exalted children :'(
Inuka wrote on 2017-12-16:
Change Snapper poses.

Because their pose is the thing that makes them look ugly.

You hold truth.

If snappers had the pose of mirrors, they would seem lovely (just imagine a female snapper running and screeching xD!) And if mirrors had those snapper's smiling poses, they would be even more lovable too.

I don't want to change many things of what I could've done, since it would make the game boring if I didn't had the necessity of obtaining super rare items. But I would love to simply have a chance to rename some of my dragon's first exalted children :'(
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I would have joined earlier back when I heard my old online forum friends talking about it 2+ years ago.

*or earlier. I wouldn’t have been able to back KS back then, nor would my parents have allowed it, but the market would probably have made it easier for me to get some of those things.
I would have joined earlier back when I heard my old online forum friends talking about it 2+ years ago.

*or earlier. I wouldn’t have been able to back KS back then, nor would my parents have allowed it, but the market would probably have made it easier for me to get some of those things.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Back the kickstarter and get multiple Light Sprites.
Back the kickstarter and get multiple Light Sprites.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Go back? No way
Then I'd have to wait for years to have all the cool updates we have now
Go back? No way
Then I'd have to wait for years to have all the cool updates we have now
[quote name="dracoon" date=2017-12-15 16:00:18] Ensure Tundras didn't exist. [/quote] Tundras are my favourite.
dracoon wrote on 2017-12-15:
Ensure Tundras didn't exist.

Tundras are my favourite.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Buy lots of gems and lots of eliminates.
Buy lots of gems and lots of eliminates.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
id put the ownership of flightrising under my name. id own flightrising. that's all I need. I can do whatever the h e c k I want.
id put the ownership of flightrising under my name. id own flightrising. that's all I need. I can do whatever the h e c k I want.
CLICK THIS FOR BEUATY
infp | chaotic neutral | pisces | slytherin

ImLwTCX.png
Hey I really like the male skydancer pose
I'd go back and change this post

I'd make sure the artists agreed whether that tundra leg was front or back lol
Hey I really like the male skydancer pose
I'd go back and change this post

I'd make sure the artists agreed whether that tundra leg was front or back lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7