Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
I joined in December 2014 and definitely did not get to choose a tert color. I remember the whole "picking colors" deal really clearly considering I only spent, like 14.2 seconds choosing banana/charcoal for Ellise (she's since been scattered). Her original tert was splash, which I didn't like. Now her tert is thistle but I can live with that since I love her colors now and spines are a thing. (That charcoal was a mistake. I should have gone with obsidian.)
I joined in December 2014 and definitely did not get to choose a tert color. I remember the whole "picking colors" deal really clearly considering I only spent, like 14.2 seconds choosing banana/charcoal for Ellise (she's since been scattered). Her original tert was splash, which I didn't like. Now her tert is thistle but I can live with that since I love her colors now and spines are a thing. (That charcoal was a mistake. I should have gone with obsidian.)
XW2PxEW.png
I'm definitely going with the Mandela Effect on this one. I don't remember ever being able to pick my tert.
I'm definitely going with the Mandela Effect on this one. I don't remember ever being able to pick my tert.
I remember wanting to pick a tert, but never getting the option to. I was very disappointed and feel like scattering my progen half the time. I used to think it was once an option when registration windows were still unstable and a thing as a sort of reward for getting into FR but NOPE. Never happened. Now if only that would change for newer users :'). get a chance to at least pick your progenitor from the expanded colorwheel.
I remember wanting to pick a tert, but never getting the option to. I was very disappointed and feel like scattering my progen half the time. I used to think it was once an option when registration windows were still unstable and a thing as a sort of reward for getting into FR but NOPE. Never happened. Now if only that would change for newer users :'). get a chance to at least pick your progenitor from the expanded colorwheel.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I joined when the site opened, like, literally 2 days after the KS backers got in, I was in. There was NO tert option. I would have never deliberately picked Brown for a Splash/White custom.

Now, what may be going on is that some people could pick the tert, either by it being a coding error (which the staff will never admit to) to account for it being a scattering of players within a timeframe who could pick it (or a recurring sporadic error now if anyone new reports it), or it actually being an brief option that people within a block had and many picked it, didn't see a change and forgot it was there without picking a color or just happened to pick a color they liked without know what it would do.

However, when I joined I got 10kt and 100 pts in each of my food items. and that was it. But, people who signed up earlier than me reported getting 50kt and a Boon of Fertility along with the food points. I asked a buddy of mine, who joined not too long ago (like 2016) and he said he got 50t and 50 points in food. I can't check for obvious reasons but if any new joiners could verify that, I'd appreciate it.

If that's true, then sign-up bonuses have been nerfed at least twice that I know (50kt and boon > to 10kt no boon > to 50t no boon), and possibly thrice (tert option, 50kt and boon > to 50kt and boon > to 10kt and no boon > 50t and no boon).

I'd be interested to know if people saying they could pick their tert also got 50kt and/or a boon when they joined.
I joined when the site opened, like, literally 2 days after the KS backers got in, I was in. There was NO tert option. I would have never deliberately picked Brown for a Splash/White custom.

Now, what may be going on is that some people could pick the tert, either by it being a coding error (which the staff will never admit to) to account for it being a scattering of players within a timeframe who could pick it (or a recurring sporadic error now if anyone new reports it), or it actually being an brief option that people within a block had and many picked it, didn't see a change and forgot it was there without picking a color or just happened to pick a color they liked without know what it would do.

However, when I joined I got 10kt and 100 pts in each of my food items. and that was it. But, people who signed up earlier than me reported getting 50kt and a Boon of Fertility along with the food points. I asked a buddy of mine, who joined not too long ago (like 2016) and he said he got 50t and 50 points in food. I can't check for obvious reasons but if any new joiners could verify that, I'd appreciate it.

If that's true, then sign-up bonuses have been nerfed at least twice that I know (50kt and boon > to 10kt no boon > to 50t no boon), and possibly thrice (tert option, 50kt and boon > to 50kt and boon > to 10kt and no boon > 50t and no boon).

I'd be interested to know if people saying they could pick their tert also got 50kt and/or a boon when they joined.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
i signed up in 2015 and i have no memory of it but my little sister joined with bounty of the element and she didn't have the option to pick her dragons tertiary
i signed up in 2015 and i have no memory of it but my little sister joined with bounty of the element and she didn't have the option to pick her dragons tertiary
JK2kbaU.png
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
I definitely didn't pick mine lol
I definitely didn't pick mine lol
wq9PoXA.png
I clearly remember @Mingwa choosing the progen to be all Light colors but its tert to be SCARYBLOODYRED, "yes, yes, it's hidden now and will express as Thylacine for some lore reason!" And.. that progen does have the chosen red color.
I clearly remember @Mingwa choosing the progen to be all Light colors but its tert to be SCARYBLOODYRED, "yes, yes, it's hidden now and will express as Thylacine for some lore reason!" And.. that progen does have the chosen red color.
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
i definitely didn't pick my custom's tert - crimson, green, and denim? i never would have picked that, and i have distinct memories of picking her primary and secondary.

i'm going to go with mass hallucination :P
i definitely didn't pick my custom's tert - crimson, green, and denim? i never would have picked that, and i have distinct memories of picking her primary and secondary.

i'm going to go with mass hallucination :P
kit
they/them
noted corvid hoarder
I feel like I chose my progen (atlantis)'s tert even though I know I didn't because of his tert being black instead of midnight...
I feel like I chose my progen (atlantis)'s tert even though I know I didn't because of his tert being black instead of midnight...
7qCl3Ny.png
I absolutely chose my progen's tert. I made my custom based off of my death knight in WoW and remember thinking that shadow should fit well either way despite not seeing the color on the dragon.
I absolutely chose my progen's tert. I made my custom based off of my death knight in WoW and remember thinking that shadow should fit well either way despite not seeing the color on the dragon.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30