Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideal lair size? What's your goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like three pages of permas but I can't stop impulsively spending treasure

So my lair will probably be maxed out to ensure I have enough room. Ideally I'll have four pages or five pages of permas and a bunch of room for fodder.
I'd like three pages of permas but I can't stop impulsively spending treasure

So my lair will probably be maxed out to ensure I have enough room. Ideally I'll have four pages or five pages of permas and a bunch of room for fodder.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
If I had enough treasure, I'd absolutely want to expand to capacity! I'd never use all the space probably, but it'd be reassuring to maybe never have to worry about, or abstain from buying a dragon because of, space. Plus, I could board others' dragons for them, which would be cool!
If I had enough treasure, I'd absolutely want to expand to capacity! I'd never use all the space probably, but it'd be reassuring to maybe never have to worry about, or abstain from buying a dragon because of, space. Plus, I could board others' dragons for them, which would be cool!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
I want to get as much as I can for fodder :)
I want to get as much as I can for fodder :)
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
I want to max out my lair, for fodder flipping and completionist purposes. I'm 3 expansions away, but I have other goals I'm trying to meet first... By the time I get there the lair cap will have been raised again!
I want to max out my lair, for fodder flipping and completionist purposes. I'm 3 expansions away, but I have other goals I'm trying to meet first... By the time I get there the lair cap will have been raised again!
A L L O F T H E L A I R S P A C E
A L L O F T H E L A I R S P A C E
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
My goal was just stop at 100 spaces, but I feel like eventually I'm going to go for all 10 pages.
My goal was just stop at 100 spaces, but I feel like eventually I'm going to go for all 10 pages.
tbh I've been happy so far with my measly one-page lair, but I think I'll have to expand it way more once I start an actual breeding project
tbh I've been happy so far with my measly one-page lair, but I think I'll have to expand it way more once I start an actual breeding project
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
I want all the room.

But I'll keep my permas at 3 pages. Might even cut down to 2 after a while. But idk.

I WANT MORE ROOM!!!
I want all the room.

But I'll keep my permas at 3 pages. Might even cut down to 2 after a while. But idk.

I WANT MORE ROOM!!!
I tried to get a one page lair when I started playing again, because I like small lairs, but I bought so many new pairs lately that it seems impossible now. I guess 2 pages is ok?
I tried to get a one page lair when I started playing again, because I like small lairs, but I bought so many new pairs lately that it seems impossible now. I guess 2 pages is ok?
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I maxed out my lair recently and I have so much fodder.
My permas are a page, the next half a page or so is either fodder breeding pairs or fodder for breeding fodder pairs!
I maxed out my lair recently and I have so much fodder.
My permas are a page, the next half a page or so is either fodder breeding pairs or fodder for breeding fodder pairs!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9