Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideal lair size? What's your goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i just wanna hit page 5/mighty lair and then i'll probably be done :0

i just wanna hit page 5/mighty lair and then i'll probably be done :0

globules.png
I'm pretty satisfied with my current lair (86 perma-dragons, the rest is fodder), but maybe I'll expand to 200 eventually, just because I like round numbers. However, I don't want to have more than 100 perma-dragons, I prefer to spoil the ones I have than to get new ones :3
I'm pretty satisfied with my current lair (86 perma-dragons, the rest is fodder), but maybe I'll expand to 200 eventually, just because I like round numbers. However, I don't want to have more than 100 perma-dragons, I prefer to spoil the ones I have than to get new ones :3
i have around 110ish spaces but my eventual goal is to downsize to about 40 permadragons :' ) right now i'm boarding a bunch of dragons for LvE, but i like having a large, empty lair
i have around 110ish spaces but my eventual goal is to downsize to about 40 permadragons :' ) right now i'm boarding a bunch of dragons for LvE, but i like having a large, empty lair
Before they changed the page size, my goal was only two pages of permas, which means downsizing. Now that's like a page and a half. I'm like two dragons over my goal, I got rid of a lot recently and just. Two more came in and. I hate getting rid of permas.
But other than those two dragons (who I think I'm gonna keep and just not worry about orz) I'm at my goal! I like having a lot of space though so I'll expand indefinitely. I might also give up and fill the rest of my second page eventually
Before they changed the page size, my goal was only two pages of permas, which means downsizing. Now that's like a page and a half. I'm like two dragons over my goal, I got rid of a lot recently and just. Two more came in and. I hate getting rid of permas.
But other than those two dragons (who I think I'm gonna keep and just not worry about orz) I'm at my goal! I like having a lot of space though so I'll expand indefinitely. I might also give up and fill the rest of my second page eventually
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
All Space
All Space
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
DEFINITELY ~ 110, I'm struggling with only 95 as is
DEFINITELY ~ 110, I'm struggling with only 95 as is
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
As many dragons as possible.
As many dragons as possible.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
10 permas

and all the space
10 permas

and all the space
yv0mNts.png
i’d love to have a maxed lair just for completion and so i have plenty of room to store fodder - i doubt i’ll ever go past three pages of permas again!
i’d love to have a maxed lair just for completion and so i have plenty of room to store fodder - i doubt i’ll ever go past three pages of permas again!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I am saving for the maximum amount of space. I will always strive for the max
I am saving for the maximum amount of space. I will always strive for the max
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9