Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2017 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
I'm just going to gift someone something.....im not really in a drawing mood...maybe next year when my art supplies aren't packed up...
I'm just going to gift someone something.....im not really in a drawing mood...maybe next year when my art supplies aren't packed up...
ex5BGkW.png
[center][img]http://clipartsign.com/upload/2016/03/29/garland-gallery-free-clipart-pictures.png[/img][/center] [center]I'm baaaaaaaack!! Phew, finally back from camping and on time updates and christmassy banners can commence! Hope you're all having a good December so far. Today's task is as below! If you cannot find a newbie to help then perhaps you can gift treasure to a random player to help with their expansion, cause man, lair expansions are hard, [s] I know from firsthand experience haha. [/s] [b][size=4]December 8th[/size][/b] Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member). @TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234 @danijust @Dewyisdewy @Cheshly [/center]
garland-gallery-free-clipart-pictures.png

I'm baaaaaaaack!! Phew, finally back from camping and on time updates and christmassy banners can commence! Hope you're all having a good December so far. Today's task is as below! If you cannot find a newbie to help then perhaps you can gift treasure to a random player to help with their expansion, cause man, lair expansions are hard, I know from firsthand experience haha.

December 8th
Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member).

@TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234 @danijust @Dewyisdewy @Cheshly
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
This is something I can do - if any newer members (3 months or less) are reading this and you've got a lair expansion under 100kt, ping me and I'll help you (I will be looking at your profile and your lair to confirm membership date and lair size). First come first serve - I can only afford to do this once right now (I have to save for my Lightning Secret Santa assignment).

ETA I just gave 100kt to LadyEllesmere for her next expansion. :D
This is something I can do - if any newer members (3 months or less) are reading this and you've got a lair expansion under 100kt, ping me and I'll help you (I will be looking at your profile and your lair to confirm membership date and lair size). First come first serve - I can only afford to do this once right now (I have to save for my Lightning Secret Santa assignment).

ETA I just gave 100kt to LadyEllesmere for her next expansion. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Done,I gave 10k to a fellow noob ^-^ I've been tossing him stuff XD
Done,I gave 10k to a fellow noob ^-^ I've been tossing him stuff XD
ex5BGkW.png
Slowly catching up with all the days I've had to miss due to being away! [quote]December 6th Ping the Breeders of your most favourite dragons and let them know why[/quote] I hope you guys don't mind being pinged into here, but I absolutely must let you know that I adore and love your dragons to bits! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34841135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348412/34841135_350.png[/img] [/url] @renardchaton Eirian is a beloved part of my lair and I cannot see my lair without him in it. He is most definitely among my top 5. Admittedly he wasn't my first choice for the accent, but as soon as I it on him I knew I had to buy him. He's a beloved herbalist and has a cerdae as a companion. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35314699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353147/35314699_350.png[/img] [/url] @Hybro The moment I saw the accent on Alon I fell in love with her. Her colours are perfect and she's one of the dragons that always gets picked out in share threads etc due to her colours and well they match the accent. Although you cannot see it, she was given Bee, just like her parents now! Glad we had the same idea though, copper Bee is absolutely gorgeous. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36314528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363146/36314528_350.png[/img] [/url] @NovaDrakkon I got this girl when Bee was very new to the site and at a hefty price, but my god was she worth it. She's one of my favs and will always be, I reckon. I love her colours and she's been loved with a new accent and apparel to match. She's now got a breeding partner as well that has high chances of nice dark green ranges!
Slowly catching up with all the days I've had to miss due to being away!

Quote:
December 6th
Ping the Breeders of your most favourite dragons and let them know why

I hope you guys don't mind being pinged into here, but I absolutely must let you know that I adore and love your dragons to bits!

34841135_350.png

@renardchaton
Eirian is a beloved part of my lair and I cannot see my lair without him in it. He is most definitely among my top 5. Admittedly he wasn't my first choice for the accent, but as soon as I it on him I knew I had to buy him. He's a beloved herbalist and has a cerdae as a companion.

35314699_350.png

@Hybro
The moment I saw the accent on Alon I fell in love with her. Her colours are perfect and she's one of the dragons that always gets picked out in share threads etc due to her colours and well they match the accent. Although you cannot see it, she was given Bee, just like her parents now! Glad we had the same idea though, copper Bee is absolutely gorgeous.

36314528_350.png

@NovaDrakkon
I got this girl when Bee was very new to the site and at a hefty price, but my god was she worth it. She's one of my favs and will always be, I reckon. I love her colours and she's been loved with a new accent and apparel to match. She's now got a breeding partner as well that has high chances of nice dark green ranges!

qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Those are beautiful 0.0
Those are beautiful 0.0
ex5BGkW.png
@Lallie Aw I am glad you love her - thank you for letting me know! She looks great and I am definitely happy to see she went to a home where she will be loved for a long time! <3
@Lallie Aw I am glad you love her - thank you for letting me know! She looks great and I am definitely happy to see she went to a home where she will be loved for a long time! <3
Wind-Network.png
I donated to a shadow who needs a lair expansion!
I donated to a shadow who needs a lair expansion!
Completed: I've sent 10k to a newbie.
Completed: I've sent 10k to a newbie.
@Lallie this was honestly really nice to see ;~; i barely log in anymore, but i appreciate that u love one of my little hatchlings so much! He was a special one, I actually had another potential buyer who was waiting for another just like him. His hatchname was "Luno" actually. hehe. Glad he has a great home now.
@Lallie this was honestly really nice to see ;~; i barely log in anymore, but i appreciate that u love one of my little hatchlings so much! He was a special one, I actually had another potential buyer who was waiting for another just like him. His hatchname was "Luno" actually. hehe. Glad he has a great home now.
tumblr_os65m0GM571qfcu7so6_r2_1280.png
New Crystal/Facet/Other and Opal hatchlings almost every week for 150-200kt!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26