Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | extra flights from runestones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@PixelSpiral" date=2017-11-04 08:41:58] @/Alixe i approve makes me wonder how many people thought my lair had only spirals while actually only 38.36% of my lair is spirals [/quote] Wait, you have dragons in your lair that aren't spirals? Woah
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-11-04:
@/Alixe i approve
makes me wonder how many people thought my lair had only spirals while actually only 38.36% of my lair is spirals
Wait, you have dragons in your lair that aren't spirals? Woah
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
[quote name="Owlcatpup" date=2017-11-04 07:10:41] "metal" flight: [img]https://i.imgur.com/AG4tPEL.png[/img] [/quote] What colors are those? Cause I've got a mighty need for whatever that is. (please don't say that's photoshopped, I'm gonna cry.) @Owlcatpup
Owlcatpup wrote on 2017-11-04:
"metal" flight:
AG4tPEL.png
What colors are those? Cause I've got a mighty need for whatever that is. (please don't say that's photoshopped, I'm gonna cry.)
@Owlcatpup
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
The spiral flight is a cousin flight to water and wind, composed many of spirals and other long, thin species.

They live in a part of the ocean just off the coast of the Sunbeam Ruins, guarded by a huge hurricane and many much smaller whirlpools. The Spiral Flight lives at the heart of the storm.

Their deity is the Spoutsender, who constantly spins around their flight, the source of hurricane and protector of the flight.

Their holiday is the Tornado Fiesta.

Eyecolor is a sky blue; most common species is spiral. Lung dragon species could originate from here, and no Pearlies/imps don't count as one.
The spiral flight is a cousin flight to water and wind, composed many of spirals and other long, thin species.

They live in a part of the ocean just off the coast of the Sunbeam Ruins, guarded by a huge hurricane and many much smaller whirlpools. The Spiral Flight lives at the heart of the storm.

Their deity is the Spoutsender, who constantly spins around their flight, the source of hurricane and protector of the flight.

Their holiday is the Tornado Fiesta.

Eyecolor is a sky blue; most common species is spiral. Lung dragon species could originate from here, and no Pearlies/imps don't count as one.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I LOVE THIS IDEA also you should add eye color for all those flights

oghhhhhh i'd probably join cloud flight pls aerial sky city thing yes
I LOVE THIS IDEA also you should add eye color for all those flights

oghhhhhh i'd probably join cloud flight pls aerial sky city thing yes
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@PixelSpiral I would like to think of spiral flight as a pseudo wind/water territory. I really can't remember the name for the life of me, but those water cyclones? I reckon the territory of the spiral flight would be the inside of this cyclone, in the empty space. I really don't know the name of this thing so here's a picture of something similar [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f0/50/da/f050da82718187910850946c55222c59--oahu-hawaii-hawaii-life.jpg[/img]
@PixelSpiral

I would like to think of spiral flight as a pseudo wind/water territory. I really can't remember the name for the life of me, but those water cyclones? I reckon the territory of the spiral flight would be the inside of this cyclone, in the empty space. I really don't know the name of this thing so here's a picture of something similar

f050da82718187910850946c55222c59--oahu-hawaii-hawaii-life.jpg
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Paravoina @Geckoe maybe too wind themed but ok
also lung dragon yes id like to see that
@Paravoina @Geckoe maybe too wind themed but ok
also lung dragon yes id like to see that
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral [img]https://s1.postimg.org/1t5vy11znz/cloud.png[/img] Here's a rough sketch of what the Cloud diety might look like, according to the description.
@PixelSpiral
cloud.png
Here's a rough sketch of what the Cloud diety might look like, according to the description.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Taswell cool
just saying its spelled deity
@Taswell cool
just saying its spelled deity
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Spiral flight all the wayyyyy
Spiral flight all the wayyyyy
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Here is my idea for a rep: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=5&gender=1&tert=135&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=152&auth=7a78d0eb49edee14b48e3242365d35c2cc8514b4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]No this didn't make me realize that Turquoise/Mint/Periwinkle is now my dream[/s]
Here is my idea for a rep:
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=5&gender=1&tert=135&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=152&auth=7a78d0eb49edee14b48e3242365d35c2cc8514b4&dummyext=prev.png
No this didn't make me realize that Turquoise/Mint/Periwinkle is now my dream
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9