Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | extra flights from runestones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
THANK YOU FOR MAKING OFFICIAL-LOOKING FLAGS. My clan has been half-aligned to Time for years and I've been dying to find a way to show it in my profile other than using the runestone images (which I used to do but grew tired of) but I'm not a digital artist so I had no way of making the flag myself. Bless you <3
THANK YOU FOR MAKING OFFICIAL-LOOKING FLAGS. My clan has been half-aligned to Time for years and I've been dying to find a way to show it in my profile other than using the runestone images (which I used to do but grew tired of) but I'm not a digital artist so I had no way of making the flag myself. Bless you <3
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[center]@PixelSpiral I have no idea if anyone's made a design for the life flight deity, but I drew a quick thing for it as a rough idea! Anyone can build upon this idea, tbh I have a hard time coming up with cool reptilian features. I thought a Jackal themed deity would seem cool, but I still need to connect it to being a dragon somehow and not just a cool dog. Maybe horns and scales? I plan to do some more drawings/design tweaks from people's input in the future, maybe. Also I would love to join a flight; however, I don't know which one so I'll just wait until I get more info on them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/LMC1ZGj.png[/img][/center]
@PixelSpiral

I have no idea if anyone's made a design for the life flight deity, but I drew a quick thing for it as a rough idea! Anyone can build upon this idea, tbh I have a hard time coming up with cool reptilian features. I thought a Jackal themed deity would seem cool, but I still need to connect it to being a dragon somehow and not just a cool dog. Maybe horns and scales?

I plan to do some more drawings/design tweaks from people's input in the future, maybe.

Also I would love to join a flight; however, I don't know which one so I'll just wait until I get more info on them!

LMC1ZGj.png
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Hawktalon yo im glad to help.
for the rest of the posts helping with the flights, those are great ive added them in.
@Hawktalon yo im glad to help.
for the rest of the posts helping with the flights, those are great ive added them in.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Exlann

Yo, this is amazing!
@Exlann

Yo, this is amazing!
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
Maybe the Chaos flight's region is Discombobulated Discord? More likely it's a slang name or sub-region.

I imagine the Life Flight deity to be kinda sand colored but with glints of blue and green. (Edit: I like the posted drawing better than what I'm imagining.)

Mind Flight's deity is probably hidden in a bunch of clouds like an oracle-type character. What can be seen of the deity blends into the misty clouds that surround them.
Maybe the Chaos flight's region is Discombobulated Discord? More likely it's a slang name or sub-region.

I imagine the Life Flight deity to be kinda sand colored but with glints of blue and green. (Edit: I like the posted drawing better than what I'm imagining.)

Mind Flight's deity is probably hidden in a bunch of clouds like an oracle-type character. What can be seen of the deity blends into the misty clouds that surround them.
LxbWmll.png
@PoorLifeChoices

They can be friends, it's fine?
@PoorLifeChoices

They can be friends, it's fine?
@PixelSpiral

I think the leader of the mind flight would be called Mindreader.
@PixelSpiral

I think the leader of the mind flight would be called Mindreader.
Pillar Flight?

Hmmm...

*PILLAR MAN THEME*
Pillar Flight?

Hmmm...

*PILLAR MAN THEME*
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
What if Sorenieth isn't the only planet to have magical properties? And what if there's another planet that went through similar things nut different entities form, and thus 12 different flights
What if Sorenieth isn't the only planet to have magical properties? And what if there's another planet that went through similar things nut different entities form, and thus 12 different flights
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
Brb joining Spirit and/or Cloud flight
Brb joining Spirit and/or Cloud flight
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9