Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Complications with the platinum star
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
It basically took two years and I am introverted person.
It basically took two years and I am introverted person.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Nooooo....? You aren't forced to talk. The shiny star does not grant any privileges besides it being pretty. It's not "unfair" or a "disadvantage" because no advantage is granted from a shiny star.

If you want to inflate your post count with little effort, just head over to forum games.
Nooooo....? You aren't forced to talk. The shiny star does not grant any privileges besides it being pretty. It's not "unfair" or a "disadvantage" because no advantage is granted from a shiny star.

If you want to inflate your post count with little effort, just head over to forum games.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I've been here for three years and still don't have the star, but it doesn't really bother me. Imo the star doesn't mean anything, and it's certainly not something I'm actively aiming at achieving.

It's really easy to crap post or just quote people in every stinking thread like a lot of folks do, but personally I don't comment unless I feel like the topic is interesting and I have something to add to the conversation. If that means I don't have the star, oh well haha.
I've been here for three years and still don't have the star, but it doesn't really bother me. Imo the star doesn't mean anything, and it's certainly not something I'm actively aiming at achieving.

It's really easy to crap post or just quote people in every stinking thread like a lot of folks do, but personally I don't comment unless I feel like the topic is interesting and I have something to add to the conversation. If that means I don't have the star, oh well haha.
td9UiZS.png
Irl, I'm a bit of an introvert. Once you get to know me, I will talk your ear off. Online, I'm VERY chatty, and I kinda tend to overshare tbh. I got my shiny after less than three months ^^"
Irl, I'm a bit of an introvert. Once you get to know me, I will talk your ear off. Online, I'm VERY chatty, and I kinda tend to overshare tbh. I got my shiny after less than three months ^^"
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Been here since 2013 and I still am not even halfway there. :P

I am fiercely introverted. D: But since the star is nothing but a vanity reward, specifically for being social, which I'm not, I don't particularly care or see it as unfair I guess. ^^; I come to the forums just to see if anything interests me really.
Been here since 2013 and I still am not even halfway there. :P

I am fiercely introverted. D: But since the star is nothing but a vanity reward, specifically for being social, which I'm not, I don't particularly care or see it as unfair I guess. ^^; I come to the forums just to see if anything interests me really.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
I'm super extroverted in real life and talk a whoooole lot, but...

I'm very introverted when it comes to online forums/discussions, no idea why. And that's why it'll take me forever to get shiny star hahaha
I'm super extroverted in real life and talk a whoooole lot, but...

I'm very introverted when it comes to online forums/discussions, no idea why. And that's why it'll take me forever to get shiny star hahaha
NH68p.gif
We got Vistas, Avatar dragons and Signatures to decorate our forum posts, I don't really care about the stars at all, they could be removed right now and I wouldn't care at all, thee are no benefits. On a different pet site I had like 5k posts through forum games but didn't feel like joining them here, it didn't really feel like an achievement anyways.
We got Vistas, Avatar dragons and Signatures to decorate our forum posts, I don't really care about the stars at all, they could be removed right now and I wouldn't care at all, thee are no benefits. On a different pet site I had like 5k posts through forum games but didn't feel like joining them here, it didn't really feel like an achievement anyways.
In real life, I'm extremely introverted. In FR, I got my star in two months.
In real life, I'm extremely introverted. In FR, I got my star in two months.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
It was taking me a long time... until I started running a giveaway.
It was taking me a long time... until I started running a giveaway.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
staaar prachinuum
sorry
Well, as for me i'm not that kind of person that really active on forums/chat bc I afraid people wouldn't like me
i dunno even why

Comunity is nice here it's true and I'm an extrovert, but I'm still kinda afraid
staaar prachinuum
sorry
Well, as for me i'm not that kind of person that really active on forums/chat bc I afraid people wouldn't like me
i dunno even why

Comunity is nice here it's true and I'm an extrovert, but I'm still kinda afraid
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14