Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Complications with the platinum star
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Talking to people both online and IRL is terrifying.
But I love the community so I try my best c:
Talking to people both online and IRL is terrifying.
But I love the community so I try my best c:
FuOn3WY.png
you could argue that its unfair if the star conferred some benefits, but it's an absolutely worthless trophy that doesn't matter at all, so no, there's nothing unfair about it.
you could argue that its unfair if the star conferred some benefits, but it's an absolutely worthless trophy that doesn't matter at all, so no, there's nothing unfair about it.
wpEE9mo.png
[quote name="ThunderMoth" date=2017-10-04 11:36:47] I'm super shy and antisocial so to get my shiny star I just keep commenting stuff like this [/quote] This is also me.
ThunderMoth wrote on 2017-10-04:
I'm super shy and antisocial so to get my shiny star I just keep commenting stuff like this
This is also me.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
can't relate sorry, almost there
can't relate sorry, almost there
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
As someone with major anxiety when it comes to talking with other people (IRL and Online) I can say that I see no problems with it? You don't get anything from having it and I've yet to see anyone being treated negatively for not having one.

If you want the star you go for it, if not there's no harm done.
As someone with major anxiety when it comes to talking with other people (IRL and Online) I can say that I see no problems with it? You don't get anything from having it and I've yet to see anyone being treated negatively for not having one.

If you want the star you go for it, if not there's no harm done.
I guess it is something you either get or don't get.
I guess it is something you either get or don't get.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
I'm only introverted irl. I've only been around here since Feb and over 2100 posts :'D I love the forums here way too much, oops.
Try to talk to me irl? Lol gosh no sorry bye gotta go
I'm only introverted irl. I've only been around here since Feb and over 2100 posts :'D I love the forums here way too much, oops.
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Rahkali" date=2017-10-04 16:50:23] I'm only introverted irl. I've only been around here since Feb and over 2100 posts :'D I love the forums here way too much, oops. Try to talk to me irl? Lol gosh no sorry bye gotta go [/quote] ^^ same here. Also, the star doesn't really do anything, so I don't really see a ""Disadvantage""
Rahkali wrote on 2017-10-04:

^^ same here. Also, the star doesn't really do anything, so I don't really see a ""Disadvantage""
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I'm a little more introverted in real life than I think I am online. Either way, I'm getting pretty close to my star I believe? I don't think it depends on your personality as much as your activity/how much interest you take in the forums.
I'm a little more introverted in real life than I think I am online. Either way, I'm getting pretty close to my star I believe? I don't think it depends on your personality as much as your activity/how much interest you take in the forums.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I'm highly introverted and I generally shy away the second I feel like I'm not wanted somewhere, but FR has such a wonderful, welcoming community that it was easy for me to rack up 8K+ posts within 3 years.
I'm highly introverted and I generally shy away the second I feel like I'm not wanted somewhere, but FR has such a wonderful, welcoming community that it was easy for me to rack up 8K+ posts within 3 years.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14