Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crossed Swords: A Family Tree PVP Hub
1 2 3 4 5
@Holysnacks They were made by resix! They made the banner at the top of my lore thread too. I really like their stuff.
@Holysnacks They were made by resix! They made the banner at the top of my lore thread too. I really like their stuff.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir Oh the Circle of the sun graphics are gorgeous, nice! I'll have to visit them and leave my compliments.
@ZenithNadir Oh the Circle of the sun graphics are gorgeous, nice! I'll have to visit them and leave my compliments.
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@ZenithNadir @SSakuras

I can't really say no, when Nymane and Eira are entered. Auralion's joining the tournament to represent Reticent Requiem! Laelia will join if she can slip away from sentry duty.
@ZenithNadir @SSakuras

I can't really say no, when Nymane and Eira are entered. Auralion's joining the tournament to represent Reticent Requiem! Laelia will join if she can slip away from sentry duty.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@ZenithNadir My Night Warrior isn't high enough level to compete, but PLEASE <3 put me on any ping lists, I want to keep up to date on this. :) XD
@ZenithNadir My Night Warrior isn't high enough level to compete, but PLEASE <3 put me on any ping lists, I want to keep up to date on this. :) XD
@Impception @ZenithNadir @VoxxVoleur @mercurialwings

Anyone up for being my first opponent? Mwahahahahahaha!
@Impception @ZenithNadir @VoxxVoleur @mercurialwings

Anyone up for being my first opponent? Mwahahahahahaha!
uGzZgTj.png
@Impception I'm online for PVP if you're free!

Anyone else - it's the weekend, so if you're online this morning, I'm down to fight even if it isn't my usual hours!

@Drakenhart Just saw your post! The best way to be kept up-to-date on tournament/PVP stuff is to add yourself to the spreadsheets on the front page. I can add you if you aren't able to access them, but they're designed so that players can keep track of their own information for this thread! :) If you do get your Night Warrior to L25 before the tournament ends, you can jump right in though, and the thread is also hopefully going to continue to be used after this, for casual PVP things. (@ god please let them revamp the PVP system in the Coli update)
@Impception I'm online for PVP if you're free!

Anyone else - it's the weekend, so if you're online this morning, I'm down to fight even if it isn't my usual hours!

@Drakenhart Just saw your post! The best way to be kept up-to-date on tournament/PVP stuff is to add yourself to the spreadsheets on the front page. I can add you if you aren't able to access them, but they're designed so that players can keep track of their own information for this thread! :) If you do get your Night Warrior to L25 before the tournament ends, you can jump right in though, and the thread is also hopefully going to continue to be used after this, for casual PVP things. (@ god please let them revamp the PVP system in the Coli update)
@Impception
@SSakuras
@RoyalSorceress
Any of you open to fight? : )
@Impception
@SSakuras
@RoyalSorceress
Any of you open to fight? : )
@Impception @VoxxVoleur @SSakuras @mercurialwings

Good evening! I'm here and ready to fight if anyone is looking for an opponent!

Good evening! I'm here and ready to fight if anyone is looking for an opponent!

Looking to square up for a match if anyone is available!

Looking to square up for a match if anyone is available!
@ZenithNadir I'm actually available atm. Let me go queue up.
@ZenithNadir I'm actually available atm. Let me go queue up.
uGzZgTj.png
1 2 3 4 5