Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 40 Gathering
1 2 3 4
Hunting Lv 38
Fishing Lv 38
Insect Catching Lv 40
Foraging Lv 40
Digging Lv 40
Scavenging Lv 39

I'm getting close to maxing them all out soon.
Hunting Lv 38
Fishing Lv 38
Insect Catching Lv 40
Foraging Lv 40
Digging Lv 40
Scavenging Lv 39

I'm getting close to maxing them all out soon.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Nice! I'm about a week away from doing the same, with my 39 lvl digging (the rest is 40) :3 Wonder when we'll get the last cap raise to 50...
Nice! I'm about a week away from doing the same, with my 39 lvl digging (the rest is 40) :3 Wonder when we'll get the last cap raise to 50...
Everything but digging is maxed here. I'm at level 38 with that. I'm not sure what to do after I reach 40, though.
Everything but digging is maxed here. I'm at level 38 with that. I'm not sure what to do after I reach 40, though.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
My food gathering categories are 40. Digging is high 36, Scavenging is low 37
My food gathering categories are 40. Digging is high 36, Scavenging is low 37
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Congrats!

I only have Digging and Scavenging to finish before I max all my gathering skills. Digging I'll be able to finish during Starfall, and I'm currently working on Scavenging which is lv33.

I really hope it'll be a while before they raise the cap again. Every time when I finished getting all my gathering skills to max level, they raise it like a week later lol.
Congrats!

I only have Digging and Scavenging to finish before I max all my gathering skills. Digging I'll be able to finish during Starfall, and I'm currently working on Scavenging which is lv33.

I really hope it'll be a while before they raise the cap again. Every time when I finished getting all my gathering skills to max level, they raise it like a week later lol.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Nice!

I'm maxed in Hunting and Foraging; Scavenging is 37 and Digging is 36.

Meanwhile, Fishing = 4 and Insect = 3. Lol. Be a while before I can go back to Hunting and collect the cute new meat items.
Nice!

I'm maxed in Hunting and Foraging; Scavenging is 37 and Digging is 36.

Meanwhile, Fishing = 4 and Insect = 3. Lol. Be a while before I can go back to Hunting and collect the cute new meat items.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Out of curiosity, what are the only items that can be obtained with level 40 gathering?
Out of curiosity, what are the only items that can be obtained with level 40 gathering?
wrHGqA4.gif
[quote name="@Blu3F1nch" date="2021-11-04 17:39:31" ] Out of curiosity, what are the only items that can be obtained with level 40 gathering? [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182 Looking at that, low 30s is the highest you really have to be to get everything.
@Blu3F1nch wrote on 2021-11-04 17:39:31:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182

Looking at that, low 30s is the highest you really have to be to get everything.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Whoa, now that's a necro.
Whoa, now that's a necro.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
a very impressive necro at that
a very impressive necro at that
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
1 2 3 4