Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bash Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It started today!?!?! Squeeeee!!!
It started today!?!?! Squeeeee!!!
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
Yeeeessssss! Send me all your gene and apparel ingredients, I need to level my cauldron more!
Yeeeessssss! Send me all your gene and apparel ingredients, I need to level my cauldron more!
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
BUMP! I updated the banner, it should fit in signatures now. It wasn't originally drawn for that purpose, so it might not fit all that well. So here is other art that you can use to promote in your signatures as well. Try the code below and let me know if it works out! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GS29jIC.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2270935/1#post_2270935][img]http://i.imgur.com/GS29jIC.png[/img][/url][/code]
BUMP!

I updated the banner, it should fit in signatures now. It wasn't originally drawn for that purpose, so it might not fit all that well. So here is other art that you can use to promote in your signatures as well. Try the code below and let me know if it works out!

GS29jIC.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2270935/1#post_2270935][img]http://i.imgur.com/GS29jIC.png[/img][/url]
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
Buuuuummmpppp!
*CLANKS CAULDRON EXCITEDLY*
Buuuuummmpppp!
*CLANKS CAULDRON EXCITEDLY*
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
A fan-made festival? This looks so fun! BUUUMMMP
A fan-made festival? This looks so fun! BUUUMMMP
tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto3_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto4_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto5_250.png
@BrightMarble
I LOVE IT! :D

This is going to be a very interesting event indeed! ^^

(@MidNightTiger May I be added to ALL da pinglists, please? ;D)
@BrightMarble
I LOVE IT! :D

This is going to be a very interesting event indeed! ^^

(@MidNightTiger May I be added to ALL da pinglists, please? ;D)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@MidnightTiger

Oh man I forgot to tell you I changed my Un From MissGoldenPixel to Rutile so I haven't received any semi recent pings. ^^'
@MidnightTiger

Oh man I forgot to tell you I changed my Un From MissGoldenPixel to Rutile so I haven't received any semi recent pings. ^^'
m6vglJ1.png
bump uwu
bump uwu
W1Dayps.png
Ah, this looks wonderful! I'll keep an eye on it to see when the rest of the events start c:
Ah, this looks wonderful! I'll keep an eye on it to see when the rest of the events start c:
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@WarriorMaiden @Crystalinastar @TheSquishyKing @MidNightTiger @RingsofSaturn @LadyMiles @Starlight18 @PixieKnight3264 @Salacassera @Tartlmancer @Aarca @lightningunicorn @Fate2726 @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @cosmicConundrum @JadeFlame @Ampenah @StarCookies @MizzyJoker @Argante @GalaxyFilly @SkyyeofEmber @GrumpyKitten @silverein @Hoefler @Somethinggetrekt @Shihana @Qsq @MissGoldenPixel @unicornssparkle @Jazzyleia @Talicinx @Starlight18 @xbamsod @EclipseMirror @aformofmotion @BrightMarble @Keiene @Rulanir @AthenaMinerva @luminousnoble @SparkOfRuby @Cheshly @Hainu @Ichamo @NocturnistheDark @PiecesOSky @SariStar @Jakekitty @Sinver @Peachycupcake525 @inn @Roseblossom @cottosweeeper @Stanzascale @anika @Rocwylde @Prescott @Ellapinky @kas62000 @Darthiel @darzoner @Maddiebird @Levanaael @TheImmatureGuy @Wildness @Gedhyr @Eialyne @BarbaraFett @Nepkitty @snowpea @heartcrusher1 @FlufferLover @Eeveepower @UnicornCrazy @OgBarbari @JadeFlame @hemotypewriter @LiNaan @skyeofdragons @Quaranth @bellzan @FallingSlowly @Fizzywits @mnkn10 @Grouchybeast @Duskflame @adrienne1614 @Msdova @Hinumi @KnightYumi @Iskars @Lemonsinasoup @teastain @Quaranth @skyeofdragons @WithoutBounds @ChrizardY @DraconianLucian @Saraceaser @TheGodofStories

The links to the Brewing Race and Dress-Up Contest are up!
@WarriorMaiden @Crystalinastar @TheSquishyKing @MidNightTiger @RingsofSaturn @LadyMiles @Starlight18 @PixieKnight3264 @Salacassera @Tartlmancer @Aarca @lightningunicorn @Fate2726 @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @cosmicConundrum @JadeFlame @Ampenah @StarCookies @MizzyJoker @Argante @GalaxyFilly @SkyyeofEmber @GrumpyKitten @silverein @Hoefler @Somethinggetrekt @Shihana @Qsq @MissGoldenPixel @unicornssparkle @Jazzyleia @Talicinx @Starlight18 @xbamsod @EclipseMirror @aformofmotion @BrightMarble @Keiene @Rulanir @AthenaMinerva @luminousnoble @SparkOfRuby @Cheshly @Hainu @Ichamo @NocturnistheDark @PiecesOSky @SariStar @Jakekitty @Sinver @Peachycupcake525 @inn @Roseblossom @cottosweeeper @Stanzascale @anika @Rocwylde @Prescott @Ellapinky @kas62000 @Darthiel @darzoner @Maddiebird @Levanaael @TheImmatureGuy @Wildness @Gedhyr @Eialyne @BarbaraFett @Nepkitty @snowpea @heartcrusher1 @FlufferLover @Eeveepower @UnicornCrazy @OgBarbari @JadeFlame @hemotypewriter @LiNaan @skyeofdragons @Quaranth @bellzan @FallingSlowly @Fizzywits @mnkn10 @Grouchybeast @Duskflame @adrienne1614 @Msdova @Hinumi @KnightYumi @Iskars @Lemonsinasoup @teastain @Quaranth @skyeofdragons @WithoutBounds @ChrizardY @DraconianLucian @Saraceaser @TheGodofStories

The links to the Brewing Race and Dress-Up Contest are up!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7