Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bash Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A little bummed it seems that a few of the events never really kicked off, but hopefully next year things will get more lively ^^ This was really fun!
A little bummed it seems that a few of the events never really kicked off, but hopefully next year things will get more lively ^^ This was really fun!
I really like this idea, sad I din't hear about it till right now. I'd like a ping for next time celebration!
I really like this idea, sad I din't hear about it till right now. I'd like a ping for next time celebration!
Z7cgb70.png
@WarriorMaiden @Crystalinastar @TheSquishyKing @MidNightTiger @RingsofSaturn @LadyMiles @Starlight18 @PixieKnight3264 @Salacassera @Tartlmancer @Aarca @lightningunicorn @Fate2726 @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @cosmicConundrum @JadeFlame @Ampenah @StarCookies @MizzyJoker @Argante @GalaxyFilly @SkyyeofEmber @GrumpyKitten @silverein @Hoefler @Somethinggetrekt @Shihana @Qsq @MissGoldenPixel @unicornssparkle @Jazzyleia @Talicinx @Starlight18 @xbamsod @EclipseMirror @aformofmotion @BrightMarble @Keiene @Rulanir @AthenaMinerva @luminousnoble @SparkOfRuby @Cheshly @Hainu @Ichamo @NocturnistheDark @PiecesOSky @SariStar @Jakekitty @Sinver @Peachycupcake525 @inn @Roseblossom @cottosweeeper @Stanzascale @anika @Rocwylde @Prescott @Ellapinky @kas62000 @Darthiel @darzoner @Maddiebird @Levanaael @TheImmatureGuy @Wildness @Gedhyr @Eialyne @BarbaraFett @Nepkitty @snowpea @heartcrusher1 @FlufferLover @Eeveepower @UnicornCrazy @OgBarbari @JadeFlame @hemotypewriter @LiNaan @skyeofdragons @Quaranth @bellzan @FallingSlowly @Fizzywits @mnkn10 @Grouchybeast @Duskflame @adrienne1614 @Msdova @Hinumi @KnightYumi @Iskars @Lemonsinasoup @teastain @Quaranth @skyeofdragons @WithoutBounds @ChrizardY @DraconianLucian

Whoo Baldwin’s Bash is finally finished and I hope everybody had some fun! It was certainly a fun experience planning for and running the event! Yes there were some hiccups along the way but overall, I think good for a first time. Perhaps we’ll do it again next year and get even more people and make it bigger and better -- if any of you are interested (in organizing or volunteering next year), please feel free to do so (I’m not claiming a monopoly on the idea or anything haha, all credits for that go to @Roseblossom)!

And again, thank you so much to all the volunteers and donors who made this fest possible!
@WarriorMaiden @Crystalinastar @TheSquishyKing @MidNightTiger @RingsofSaturn @LadyMiles @Starlight18 @PixieKnight3264 @Salacassera @Tartlmancer @Aarca @lightningunicorn @Fate2726 @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @cosmicConundrum @JadeFlame @Ampenah @StarCookies @MizzyJoker @Argante @GalaxyFilly @SkyyeofEmber @GrumpyKitten @silverein @Hoefler @Somethinggetrekt @Shihana @Qsq @MissGoldenPixel @unicornssparkle @Jazzyleia @Talicinx @Starlight18 @xbamsod @EclipseMirror @aformofmotion @BrightMarble @Keiene @Rulanir @AthenaMinerva @luminousnoble @SparkOfRuby @Cheshly @Hainu @Ichamo @NocturnistheDark @PiecesOSky @SariStar @Jakekitty @Sinver @Peachycupcake525 @inn @Roseblossom @cottosweeeper @Stanzascale @anika @Rocwylde @Prescott @Ellapinky @kas62000 @Darthiel @darzoner @Maddiebird @Levanaael @TheImmatureGuy @Wildness @Gedhyr @Eialyne @BarbaraFett @Nepkitty @snowpea @heartcrusher1 @FlufferLover @Eeveepower @UnicornCrazy @OgBarbari @JadeFlame @hemotypewriter @LiNaan @skyeofdragons @Quaranth @bellzan @FallingSlowly @Fizzywits @mnkn10 @Grouchybeast @Duskflame @adrienne1614 @Msdova @Hinumi @KnightYumi @Iskars @Lemonsinasoup @teastain @Quaranth @skyeofdragons @WithoutBounds @ChrizardY @DraconianLucian

Whoo Baldwin’s Bash is finally finished and I hope everybody had some fun! It was certainly a fun experience planning for and running the event! Yes there were some hiccups along the way but overall, I think good for a first time. Perhaps we’ll do it again next year and get even more people and make it bigger and better -- if any of you are interested (in organizing or volunteering next year), please feel free to do so (I’m not claiming a monopoly on the idea or anything haha, all credits for that go to @Roseblossom)!

And again, thank you so much to all the volunteers and donors who made this fest possible!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
It's a shame some things didn't happen, but please do give me a ping for next year, and I'll willingly volunteer my cauldron for if you get the free cauldron hub going next year! Who knows, maybe my artshop will be sorted by then, and I can offer my art as prises too! That idea didn't quite work out this year. :p

I had a lot of fun though! The whole thing was great, and thanks to everyone for doing it!
It's a shame some things didn't happen, but please do give me a ping for next year, and I'll willingly volunteer my cauldron for if you get the free cauldron hub going next year! Who knows, maybe my artshop will be sorted by then, and I can offer my art as prises too! That idea didn't quite work out this year. :p

I had a lot of fun though! The whole thing was great, and thanks to everyone for doing it!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Ping me for the next year, I'd like to join. This year I had it hard to take part of everything and I did less than originally intended, but I'd like to see this happening again!
Ping me for the next year, I'd like to join. This year I had it hard to take part of everything and I did less than originally intended, but I'd like to see this happening again!
gxI7g1F.png
Ping me for next year!
Ping me for next year!
Gsc8y3C.png
Ping for next year!
Ping for next year!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
please ping me for next year!

one suggestion: maybe don't put it immediately after a festival, if Prismatic Coins are still brewable. I tend to start one Saturday evening of the festival, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Because of this, my cauldron was busy half of BBash!

anyway, i'm excited to see what next brewing festival brings!
please ping me for next year!

one suggestion: maybe don't put it immediately after a festival, if Prismatic Coins are still brewable. I tend to start one Saturday evening of the festival, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Because of this, my cauldron was busy half of BBash!

anyway, i'm excited to see what next brewing festival brings!
hu72dVR.png
Ping me for next year!!
Ping me for next year!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Ping me for next year!! Please
Ping me for next year!! Please
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7