Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could add a feature...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ability to mirror a dragon's image :)
not like the silhouette scroll, I mean physically flip the dragon (and all its apparel and skin) so its facing the other way
Ability to mirror a dragon's image :)
not like the silhouette scroll, I mean physically flip the dragon (and all its apparel and skin) so its facing the other way
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Maybe shortening the incubation times of nests to half its duration if there are only 1 or 2 eggs.
Maybe shortening the incubation times of nests to half its duration if there are only 1 or 2 eggs.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2017-08-20 09:53:07" ] Lair tabs. [/quote] Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner! Also big ol' necro Personally, I'd love to see more events like Dustcarve Dig.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-08-20 09:53:07:
Lair tabs.
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Also big ol' necro

Personally, I'd love to see more events like Dustcarve Dig.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
the ability to swap dragons in the hden and dragons in the lair, cuz i'm capped on both and now cant move anyone
the ability to swap dragons in the hden and dragons in the lair, cuz i'm capped on both and now cant move anyone
sBdLZtA.png
I get a free Imp scroll
I get a free Imp scroll
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Fix the messaging system.
Let me delete messages from page 65 and not have to CLICK 65 TIMES AGAIN TO GET BACK THERE.
Give me folders.

Please, it's been years. The baindaids have been laughable.
"oh, the messaging system is clogging things up. You no longer get messages from NPCs"

OR you could fix the messaging system so it's easier to sort messages? Ones that have been sitting there since 2013 because it's too much of a pain to try and slog though.
Fix the messaging system.
Let me delete messages from page 65 and not have to CLICK 65 TIMES AGAIN TO GET BACK THERE.
Give me folders.

Please, it's been years. The baindaids have been laughable.
"oh, the messaging system is clogging things up. You no longer get messages from NPCs"

OR you could fix the messaging system so it's easier to sort messages? Ones that have been sitting there since 2013 because it's too much of a pain to try and slog though.
Y3kY2LN.png
A family tree for dragons :>
A family tree for dragons :>
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8