Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could add a feature...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...what would it be?

I've always loved the idea of having a small hoard of items for our dragons. A bit like a display window for 1-5 personal items that could help us shape the dragon's personality a bit more for lore reasons!

What would you add?
...what would it be?

I've always loved the idea of having a small hoard of items for our dragons. A bit like a display window for 1-5 personal items that could help us shape the dragon's personality a bit more for lore reasons!

What would you add?
iK0jgh4.png
Hybrid between species.

Kinda odd.
Hybrid between species.

Kinda odd.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
A way to scroll through apparel in the dressing room.

And HYBRIDS.
A way to scroll through apparel in the dressing room.

And HYBRIDS.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Either a Random Event feature, where an event where you would gain/loose items or currency would take place, or a site-wide event feature which would launch an event that all users can take part in.
Either a Random Event feature, where an event where you would gain/loose items or currency would take place, or a site-wide event feature which would launch an event that all users can take part in.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
The ability to view lineages through family trees.
The ability to view lineages through family trees.
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
Lair tabs.
Lair tabs.
Free money
Free money
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
Customizable lair aesthetics. You know those banners on the top and sides of your lair page that show your Flight? I'd like more of those for each Flight, as well as some other ones. They could function like vistas.

Also, while I'm at it, make the box on your clan profile bigger so you don't have to scroll as much.

So basically this suggestion.
Customizable lair aesthetics. You know those banners on the top and sides of your lair page that show your Flight? I'd like more of those for each Flight, as well as some other ones. They could function like vistas.

Also, while I'm at it, make the box on your clan profile bigger so you don't have to scroll as much.

So basically this suggestion.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
[quote name="SilverWiing" date=2017-08-20 09:54:13] Free money [/quote] BAHAHAHAHA YES But other than that... -A function to select multiple apparel at a time in dressing room -A way to easily move everything from your vault into your hoard (like a "select all" button, the way there's one in our hoard)
SilverWiing wrote on 2017-08-20:
Free money

BAHAHAHAHA YES

But other than that...
-A function to select multiple apparel at a time in dressing room
-A way to easily move everything from your vault into your hoard (like a "select all" button, the way there's one in our hoard)
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-08-20 09:49:08] Either a Random Event feature, where an event where you would gain/loose items or currency would take place, or a site-wide event feature which would launch an event that all users can take part in. [/quote]
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-08-20:
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8