Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37
@CaptainBurb
Yay! :D
@CaptainBurb
Yay! :D
fJ1MNlM.png
I get people complimenting my dragons and some I previously talked to in the past still comment under my profile.

It's nice :)
I get people complimenting my dragons and some I previously talked to in the past still comment under my profile.

It's nice :)
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
Okay, let's see... Here's who I think about regularly:

There's @spyroid101, fellow Graffiti Kingdom lover and good friend.

There's @Doki, who I don't talk to enough but he is SUPER RAD.

There's @Schattenfeuer, an amazing roleplay buddy who owns two half-siblings to three of my favorite dragons.

There's @Rager, who I also don't talk to enough but his art is AMAZING and I'm so glad he's come back to FR!!!

There's @ImpossibleJedi4, who I've never really had a proper conversation with, but they're a super rad Gravity Falls fan with lots of awesome fandragons! I mean, how can I not think about someone who has some of my favorite GF dergs?

There's @PoppyPoptart, @PurplePurps, @FrekyFreakshow, @StrangeJellybean, and @Lovomileen, some of my wonderful and amazing Gravity Falls friends who are also all my children. Love you guys!!

There's all the members of the A Soul Divided roleplay, too many to ping here but I love them and our story and the amazing Discord chats we have!

And of course, best for last, the handsome, charming, sweet, perfect, wonderful man that is @devot, my boyfriend of three years. <3
Okay, let's see... Here's who I think about regularly:

There's @spyroid101, fellow Graffiti Kingdom lover and good friend.

There's @Doki, who I don't talk to enough but he is SUPER RAD.

There's @Schattenfeuer, an amazing roleplay buddy who owns two half-siblings to three of my favorite dragons.

There's @Rager, who I also don't talk to enough but his art is AMAZING and I'm so glad he's come back to FR!!!

There's @ImpossibleJedi4, who I've never really had a proper conversation with, but they're a super rad Gravity Falls fan with lots of awesome fandragons! I mean, how can I not think about someone who has some of my favorite GF dergs?

There's @PoppyPoptart, @PurplePurps, @FrekyFreakshow, @StrangeJellybean, and @Lovomileen, some of my wonderful and amazing Gravity Falls friends who are also all my children. Love you guys!!

There's all the members of the A Soul Divided roleplay, too many to ping here but I love them and our story and the amazing Discord chats we have!

And of course, best for last, the handsome, charming, sweet, perfect, wonderful man that is @devot, my boyfriend of three years. <3
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox
Ahhh wow thank you so so much? This means so much to me oh my gosh! :D
@Tox
Ahhh wow thank you so so much? This means so much to me oh my gosh! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Tox I LOVE YOU TOO
@Tox I LOVE YOU TOO
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@Tox you too man. Cheers!
@Tox you too man. Cheers!
@Tox hey did you know ily2???? ily2 <4
@Tox hey did you know ily2???? ily2 <4
*casually pokes @Asteryx*

Haven't heard from you in a while! Are you still around?
*casually pokes @Asteryx*

Haven't heard from you in a while! Are you still around?
@cattima
..............games.............................

@Seirogan
u introduced me to dragon heck and left for the furries.... i miss you mamther...
@cattima
..............games.............................

@Seirogan
u introduced me to dragon heck and left for the furries.... i miss you mamther...
globules.png
@Liberosis
.........games..................
tbh you're basically the only person i talk to who plays fr anymore. sometimes i check up on my friend's lairs but they're all Dead
@Liberosis
.........games..................
tbh you're basically the only person i talk to who plays fr anymore. sometimes i check up on my friend's lairs but they're all Dead
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37