Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blooming Luck
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/23873.png[/img] Got this in about 30 minutes! That's some kind of record for me because I have the WORST coli luck.
23873.png

Got this in about 30 minutes! That's some kind of record for me because I have the WORST coli luck.
I got [item=Grove Piper] !! So adorable!
I got Grove Piper !!

So adorable!
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
*sighs wistfully* I only got two familiars-- the myosotis fox and the sage fungi
I bought the ones I wanted though :)
*sighs wistfully* I only got two familiars-- the myosotis fox and the sage fungi
I bought the ones I wanted though :)
ping me to get my attention
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gKprbVb.png[/img] [size=2]excuse me what is th i s
gKprbVb.png

excuse me what is th i s
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@LooneLuxxe Ahahaha, that was exactly the info I came here looking for! :D I was excited when I saw battle stones dropping but didn't want to get my hopes up after so many of the new venues had no battle items to speak of. Woo!

So far I've gotten a fair number of fams, a hippo, and the vista, which I immediately sold since it would clash like crazy with my avatar girl. XD Now I'm going to grind for an egg, since I know those are also dropping, which will guarantee I don't get one, but which should guarantee I get everything else. XD XD XD
@LooneLuxxe Ahahaha, that was exactly the info I came here looking for! :D I was excited when I saw battle stones dropping but didn't want to get my hopes up after so many of the new venues had no battle items to speak of. Woo!

So far I've gotten a fair number of fams, a hippo, and the vista, which I immediately sold since it would clash like crazy with my avatar girl. XD Now I'm going to grind for an egg, since I know those are also dropping, which will guarantee I don't get one, but which should guarantee I get everything else. XD XD XD
9o5YF7O.png
Rather, lack of luck.

I've been in the venue since rollover.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing has been dropping for me. I only get the standard food and trash drops, but no familiars / boss / vista.
Rather, lack of luck.

I've been in the venue since rollover.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing has been dropping for me. I only get the standard food and trash drops, but no familiars / boss / vista.
I got a familiar in my second battle XD None since, though. [item=sunbeam dryad] EDIT: I got a Mossy Pohip! My very first boss drop! [img]https://i.imgur.com/julqfKn.png[/img]
I got a familiar in my second battle XD None since, though.

Sunbeam Dryad

EDIT: I got a Mossy Pohip! My very first boss drop! julqfKn.png
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Finally got my first new familiar! [item=Maned Cerdae] And it's just so happens to be my favorite one of the bunch! [size=2][s](also is anyone else having a mini-heart attack with the tortoise shell drops because they look like eggs?)
Finally got my first new familiar!

Maned Cerdae

And it's just so happens to be my favorite one of the bunch!

(also is anyone else having a mini-heart attack with the tortoise shell drops because they look like eggs?)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I got both straibglers in one battle *~*

That is supposed to say stranglers but I like that more.
I got both straibglers in one battle *~*

That is supposed to say stranglers but I like that more.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Got one of the tortoises and the vista! [item=Terra Tortoise]
Got one of the tortoises and the vista!

Terra Tortoise
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13